• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Batman 3 - The Dark Knight Rises

Will definitely see this but doubt Anne Hathaway can pull it off. While she is attractive I don't think she's sexy enough to pull off the sexyness that is Catwoman. She also seems too tame to be Catwoman.

Sunarep, Anne Hathaway was pretty much the only bearable thing about that piece of shit film, imho. The character was awful, but she really made the most of it. The hand movements alone made me LOL. If anything, it made me respect her even more as an actress.

not bad for a fan trailer

Trailer before the announcement of no Riddler:

I've never been pro Riddler, but this Trailer made him seem pretty awesome

Hopefully only Alberto Falcone, not the Holiday Killer. I loathe The Long Halloween, and I hope Nolan stays far away from that storyline (as he's thankfully done so far).

You loathe The Long Halloween? Funny that as it's my fab Batman comic lol. Though I'm not saying I want any Long Halloween elements in the film. Not to get too off topic theslime, but would you care to recommend some batman comics? As you've clearly got a different taste to me and may beable to recommend a comic I might have overlooked.

bump up the bat

pretty amazing fantrailer mixing Inception with Dark Knight:

Wow... Batman, Dark Knight, The Machinist, The Prestige, Equilibrium, ... all of Bale's latest is in there :)
Very good stuff. The "I've done it before" part sent chills down my spine!!
Why doesn't Hollywood come up with this stuff? Oh wait, ... there's always Nolan :)

forhashtagunaltered-1.jpg

It has begun!

Brilliant stuff, if anything he looks more pumped up than he was in the Bronson film. Plus I like what appears to be Cat's eyes on the left.

They've long ago leaked info and pictures about the Lazarus Pits being involved, so this doesn't come as a surprise anymore.

yeah. it would've been cool if they had been able to keep it secret till the movie comes out. but whatever, it still doesn't change the fact that I'm still getting pretty pumped for this movie.

i'm interested to see how Ra's, Bane, Catwoman, and Talia all fits into the film.

any news on edits that you're working on Galen?

It's all in the sig. I've let go of that Home Alone thing. It wouldn't have contained my heart and soul anyway.
My first edit will be Superman Returns. I'm going to take it real slow, and get to know everything. If it works out just the way I want, it's going to be massive :) I've been thinking about incorporating the lost Return to Krypton scene, but I don't have a Blu-Ray reader/ripper, so that's out. But that's not too bad.
God of War's been put on hold as well, until the Origins Collection is released. That way, I'll be able to use the PS3 720p cutscenes of both Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus. Sooo, in short: Superman :)

Oh, and I'm really psyched about Dark Knight Rises as well, of course :)

DKRpos.jpeg

:hungry:

(I admit it took me like 20 fucking seconds to see what's really is to see on this great official teaser poster...)

Back
Top Bottom