• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Awesome Online Videos (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)

Really interesting and well done Silent-Movie style edit of Dunkirk:

Amazing how it looks just like 'Battleship Potempkin' and other quasi-documentary films of that period. 'Mars' isn't a perfect fit for me but the original Elgar was nice to hear.

I'd be interested in a full-length edit in this style, perhaps with three different tints for the different sections.

Stumbled upon this and LOVED every second of it!

http://https://vimeo.com/246729336[/video]

Not usually one for Harmontown, but this was hilarious

matrixgrindhouse said:
I've only just become aware of this phenomenon (meme?).  

Indeed... I've been hooked. There's some real corkers around... 

This one is amazing:

One more.   I don't even think you need to have seen the source material to appreciate it, even.  Maybe?  I'm a fan, so I really can't say.

matrixgrindhouse said:
One more.   I don't even think you need to have seen the source material to appreciate it, even.  Maybe?  I'm a fan, so I really can't say.

Never seen Gundam, but I know of it. The Simpsons makes me smile in most forms.  :D

Edit: The LA Noir one is great.

thor ragnorok trailer starring shrek as hulk and prince charming as thor

IT 2017 trailer re edited to emulate 7 different movie genres.

Back
Top Bottom