• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Awesome Online Videos (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)

A clever little fanedit of the infamous Ed-209 scene from Robocop. Seamlessly combining behind the scenes footage and the original audio to make it appear that the guy miraculously survives (NSFW levels of blood squibbs obviously). It makes me laugh.

I'll be shocked if I'm the first one to post this here but I couldn't find it. 

^It's been on several other threads, but I still click and watch every time :p

EDIT: How is it possible I'm more excited for the new James Franco movie, than the next Star Wars?

Proud bragging parent time!!!!!!!!!!  :D

My daughter entered a provincial short film contest on a lark and made the Top Ten Finalists!!!

The short had to be less than minute and spoof a famous movie scene.

Her clip is around 3min20sec, spoofing American Beauty   :p

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIpP6aLmKCU[/video]

^ It got a LOL out of me!

The American Beauty, Jurassic Park and Lord of the Rings spoofs were all excellent. I framing of the hotdog was on point. You be proud you proud parent!

:D

ever wonder who has the biggest vessel in all franchises,well now you dont have to 

^ I'm not sure the ST-Discovery thread was the right place for that, so I've moved it here.

It's a shame that 90% of the video seemed to be about Halo and Eve and missed out loads of other famous ships. Still worth a watch though. So a White Star is slightly bigger than the TOS Enterprise? Huh. I thought it was more of a Bird of Prey sized vessel.

TM2YC said:
A clever little fanedit of the infamous Ed-209 scene from Robocop. Seamlessly combining behind the scenes footage and the original audio to make it appear that the guy miraculously survives (NSFW levels of blood squibbs obviously). It makes me laugh.

You know, humor aside, this actually has some fan edit potential.  Murphy likewise survived a ridiculous number of gunshot wounds.  What if Mr. Kinney is the candidate instead?

hbenthow said:
In case no one has heard, there are plans for a giant robot duel between an American robot named Eagle Prime (created by MegaBots, Inc.) and a Japanese robot (created by Suidobashi Heavy Industries). It could very well become a defining moment in the history of robot battles.

Here's the latest video demonstration of Eagle Prime:

The battle has finally been waged. Here it is:

Happy All Hallow's Eve everyone!

Now get up and do the monster mash!!!

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx1mboWYn0c[/video]

^ That was indeed awesome! And it compels me to post this old gem:

Happy Halloween, everyone!

John Carpenter interviewed by Steve Jones (Sex Pistols guitarist)

John Carpenter on Kubrick's 2001: "Well it was pretty amazing when you first see it, you know, visually... it's really boring now... oh god".  My boy! :D

Goldeneye is my favorite Bond movie; I consider it to be a masterpiece of action cinema.  But it's hardly flawless.  Much of the musical score is... pretty bad, really.  If only David Arnold had been recruited by EON two years earlier....

Very impressive sound effect replacement going on here, and solid musical selections.

Inspired, that.
Always hoped that Last Survivor would tackle Goldeneye.

As far as awesome things go, a theoretical treatment for aging is one of the awesomest.
Aging is basically THE disease. It has a 100% fatality rate. So the advances into studies in senescent cells, NAD+ and stem cells, should be something of interest to anyone that hasn't already undergone the ravages of time. Unless you have, in which case... sorry?

Back
Top Bottom