• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Awesome Online Videos (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)

If you like listening to movie commentaries, there is this guy on youtube who has uploaded hundreds, including commentaries for classic movies like...

1994's 'Wall Poster Solution'
1997's 'Sinking Ship'
1990's 'Bandaged Justice'
1978's 'Space Jesus'
1990's 'Crab Face Kills 2'
...and even...
2015's 'Space Wizards'

:D

^ I saw that this morning and loved it! I'm a Beastie Boys fan, but also, Follow That Bird was the first movie that I ever saw in the theater. Great mash up!

"Sesametage"? Surely it should be "Sabirdtage"

Oats Studio, headed by Neill Blomkamp, is his experimental short films company. They just released their third one today.

Q2 said:
Oats Studio, headed by Neill Blomkamp, is his experimental short films company.

They also have some shorts:
"Cooking With Bill" is a surreal series of infomercials. 
"God" is something else, I haven't watched it yet.

65,000 Green Day fans sing Queens' Bohemian Rhapsody.

Tough gig for Green Day... having to follow their own PA system playing a Queen track :D.

In case no one has heard, there are plans for a giant robot duel between an American robot named Eagle Prime (created by MegaBots, Inc.) and a Japanese robot (created by Suidobashi Heavy Industries). It could very well become a defining moment in the history of robot battles.

Here's the latest video demonstration of Eagle Prime:

^ I love that they used their new rig to smash up the old one. Seems like the best use of the parts :p

I can't wait for the first proper giant robot fight, I'll be watching the livestream wherever it be.

tumblr_mro6ll4gyJ1sffcuzo1_250.gif

A few years old, but only saw it for the first time this morning.

Beware, it pretty much made me burst into tears on the train, not a good look.

Masters of the Dance!?!?!  LOL
http://https://vimeo.com/232020873[/video]
:p

Back
Top Bottom