• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Awesome Online Videos (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)

@"matrixgrindhouse" , what the hell did I just watch?

The Scribbling Man said:
@"matrixgrindhouse" , what the hell did I just watch?

Botnik uses a predictive text algorithm to generate new content based on old content.  In this case, reviews of fire extinguishers.   It's also been used to great effect to write a Star Trek episode, and a Harry Potter chapter.  I've used it myself, resulting in a surreal paranormal sequel to The Room.

matrixgrindhouse said:
Botnik uses a predictive text algorithm to generate new content based on old content.

No offense, hombre, but I'd like to formally propose a total ban on humor/content sourced from predictive text algorithms. :p I prefer my humor human-created, like so:

7OZxPBb.png

ThrowgnCpr said:
Can confirm: Northern Pygmy-Owl will fuck you up.

Nothing like a Porg will though. Don't expect to see Chewie in Episode IX.

Sorry to bring this old meme back again, but this is amazing.

(NSFW language) 

Oh go on then, let's have a couple more. I saw this one last week. Steamed Hams in a French New-Wave style, complete with Criterion blu-ray menu :D :

Every Radiohead album described, using dialogue from the TV series 'Peep Show':

< Clapping gif of your choice here >

Spot on! Thanks for that.

^ I never realised Tarkovsky was the inventor of the glass of water on a table :D . Some of those are really stretching it, the Alien3 one is legit for sure though.

@"reave" sent me this gem earlier, and now I've lost all chance at productivity for today:

Back
Top Bottom