• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

sqryqg.jpg

Here is the list of scenes INCLUDED in the cut of the Collector's Edition:

- Scenes 002-019 "Earth"/
- Scene 39 "Herd" /
- Scenes 44-45 "The Schoolhouse"/
- Scene 60 "Purple Moss"/
- Scene 64 alt 1 "I Don't Even Know Your Name"/
- Scene 69A "Sylwanin"/
- Scene 81J "What Does Hold Them Up?"/
- Scenes 102, 105 "Extended Montage"/
- Scenes 102, 105, 106, 109 "Alternate Montage with Grace's Story" /
- Scene 112 "Neytiri's Flyby"/
- Scene 121 alt 1 "Sturmbeest Hunt"/
- Scene 151 "Extended Love Scene" /
- Scenes 174-176 "Drums of War"/
- Scene 178 "They Bulldozed a Sacred Site"
- Scene 276 "Tsu'tey's Fall"/
- Scene 282 "Sturmbeest Attack"/
- Scene 332 "Extended Thanator Fight"/
- Scene 348 "The Last Shadow"/

And here are a list of unfinished scenes NOT INCLUDED, but can be watched as seperate deleted scenes on Disc 2.

- Scene 19 "Stingbat Attack" /
- Scene 20 "Pandora Rules" /
- Scene 21 "Jake Meets Norm"-First Cut /
- Scene 26 "Jake Sees Decanted Avatars" /
- Scene 30 "Norm Is A Living God" /
- Scene 35A "Breakfast with the Scientists" /
- Scenes 36A-37 "You're in My World Now" /
- Scene 64 "Grandma's Teylu" /
- Scene 79 "Pied Piper" /
- Scenes 81B-D "Going to the Mountains" /
- Scene 81K "Interspecies Booty Call" /
- Scene 91 "Norm's Attitude Improves" /
- Scenes 93A-98 "Learning Montage Section"-Early Cut /
- Scene C120A "We're Buying Time" /
- Scenes 122-123 "Hunt Festival" /
- Scene 131 "Driving Range" /
- Scenes 131A-148 "The Dreamhunt" /
- Scenes 164-172 "The Challenge" /
- Scenes 174-178 "The Drums of War"-Full Version /
- Scenes 209-211 "Escape" /
- Scene 224A "The Eye of Eywa" /
- Scene 232 "You're a Long Way from Earth" /
- Scenes 235-236 "Battle Camp" /
- Scene 248 "Kick Some Blue Ass" /
- Scene 277 "Wainfleet Kills Norm" /
- Scene 287 "Neytiri Kills Wainfleet"-Alt Wainfleet Death /
- Scenes 288-327 "The Avatars Attack" /
- Scenes 350-351 "New Life"

Thanks for the list. Can't wait to watch it.

I noticed the extended cut was already available to download, so it must have been leaked or so.

Still trying to decide if I want this version since I havent even watched the theatrical bluray I (hastily) bought a while back.

Damn you James Cameron!
Why do you manage to get my hyped up again even if I'm not that big of an Avatar fan!!!!

I hope Kevinicus will update his recycled version

Sunarep said:

+1 :thumb:

Sunarep said:
Why do you manage to get my hyped up again even if I'm not that big of an Avatar fan!!!!
Sorry but anything Avatar excites me as much as pig tails excite Gaith.

It was an okay story but it was too long to start with.
If I were to watch it again, it sure wouldn't be a version that dragged on even longer.

I'm more exicted about the bonus features, I'm really interested in the backgroudn stuff and the making offs
the original story is not that interesting to me except for the new earth look

zeppelinrox said:
Sorry but anything Avatar excites me as much as pig tails excite Gaith.
I don't get either of you guys. ;)

LOL well basically, it means that avatar doesn't do anything for me ;)
As far as pigtails on a hot chick?
Dude, if she's hot, I don't even care if she's bald.

Sunarep said:
Damn you James Cameron!

FYI, I'm planning to update my Pandora edit with quite a few of the new CE scenes (possibly with the new opening as well, although I'll have to see it first before I decide that), in addition to finally finishing the edit's DVD version as well.

Future earth scene is great, pretty sad that it didn't make it into the movie, it gives Jake a little more character

@JasonN, cool to hear, the problem with avatar edits is that the movie is just so goddamn long which makes it hard to watch different versions - at least to me, When i was dling Kevinicus's version i more or less tossed a coin between Pandora and Recycled

The only problem with future earth is again that the voiceover is more or less overexplaining, so just showing the scenes might even work better without the narration

Just got a call back from the local entertainment store, my collectors edition dvd's come in tommorow. YEEAAAAHHH!!!

Future earth scene is great, pretty sad that it didn't make it into the movie, it gives Jake a little more character

There's a few things that really should have been in the theatrical release. I was baffled they would leave some of those things out.

I have almost talked myself into buying this simply for the extras. Watching Cameron work and elaborate on his techniques and ideas seems like its worth the double dip. Anyone have this yet? thoughts?

elbarto1 said:
I have almost talked myself into buying this simply for the extras. Watching Cameron work and elaborate on his techniques and ideas seems like its worth the double dip. Anyone have this yet? thoughts?

^ this,. i'm not a big fan of the movie but i wanna see everything cameron did behind the scenes

elbarto1 said:
Anyone have this yet?
Not out until tomorrow (though I suppose there will be the occasional store or shipping error, or "error" if you like)

I just hope that they want to cash in more and finalize the missing 45 hours for another special edition before avatar 2. Halfway through the deleted scenes and there is some really good stuff

I saw the Avatar 3D Blu Ray running on a store in france.
Apparently Samsung has a deal to give the 3D Blu Ray for any 3D HDTV bought , in exclusivity until end of december.

Sunarep said:
@JasonN, cool to hear, the problem with avatar edits is that the movie is just so goddamn long which makes it hard to watch different versions - at least to me, When i was dling Kevinicus's version i more or less tossed a coin between Pandora and Recycled

The only problem with future earth is again that the voiceover is more or less overexplaining, so just showing the scenes might even work better without the narration
Still waiting on my DVD copy of the Collector's Edition to arrive from Amazon, so I borrowed my friend's Blu-ray copy to check the new cut out and I most definitely will be using the new "Future Earth" opening for my V2 of Pandora (I'll probably be cutting a good 1/3rd or more of the narration as well, providing that the voice doesn't bleed into the other audio tracks and is confined to the center track).

Back
Top Bottom