• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Attack of the Clones: The super 8 cut

Apparently all three Flash Gordon serials were edited into features, sometimes into different feature cuts, according to IMDb. I haven't seen any of those, however.

Heh, didn't know there were that many, lol. I'm pretty sure i bought Rocketship in a sci fi budget pack.

Wow, it made it to the greatest star wars page?!?! Right on!

Way to go, Rogue :)

Congratulations Rogue!! Well done sir!

I can't wait for more Rogue Super 8 Films!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully you continue the bonus reel of Trailers.

Added a review. This is definitely a 10 out of 10 fanedit. Love to see the Super 8 treatment on other Star Wars films in the future too.

Thank you very much Kaine :)

I would like to tackle TPM and ROTS in the same manner at some point in the future ;)

^Seconded! I'd love to have the entire PT presented this way. :)

Rogue-theX said:
Wow, it made it to the greatest star wars page?!?! Right on!

Wowsa! Huge congrats. Looking forward to watching this.

Shouldn't Rogue have a light green screen name and Faneditor under his screen name now?

Thank's Gatos :)

I think you need two edits complted before you get the fanedit thing...

Rogue-theX said:
Thank's Gatos :)

Ahh, ok. My mistake! :-o

Rogue-theX said:
Nah, you only need one. I heard a rumor that you'll be getting your title soon....

goodgood.gif

TV's Frink said:
Nah, you only need one. I heard a rumor that you'll be getting your title soon....

Soon is now.

Well, except I spell it right....

:p

Ach, no! Mine keybored puld a frat 1 on mi :D

Back
Top Bottom