• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Ask nOmArch........ANYTHING

nah, just a simple lack of inspiration is all, dont worry i'll be back with an edit when i find something thats needs fixing.

nOmArch-

Quick question:

If one's grazomitizer readings show a constant bi-flux between the orders of 12 and 15 blutons, how many quelutangs can reasonably be expected to disperse stably across the nexus of an orynium field when stimulated by a nafirion wand set to a target of .091 hilumetrons? This assumes, of course, that the colomids are in stasis and the zimboids have been temporarily inverted.

Thanks!

about 1.3, assuming of course, you are using the knoxville-danvers scale to recalibrate the googleplex-interossitter otherwise it'll end up somewhere about 2.22 which as we all know can be very bad...

also if you up the bi-flux rate to a level of about, say, 18 blutons something wonderful might happen ;)

nom,

is it true that human flesh tastes like pork?

yes im afraid it does. but you're not allowed to ask how i know :wink:

edit

*naval gazing*

nOmArch-

Thanks for your reply! Thanks to you, I am now one step closer to creating the most effective toothpaste the World has ever seen!

Now, on to another question:

What is the best way to set a fire without anyone suspecting arson?

Please respond quickly.

Thanks!

'fraid i cant really help there, i generally prefer ice bullets if im gonna take someone out.

Actually, I don't want anyone taken out, it is part of an insurance scam to help further fund my toothpaste project.

But, ice bullets, I like the sound of that.

nOm, wtf?

sv3.jpg

haha thread resurrection :smile:

is that that scary man-woman thing aka russell brand?

then i say not. i find him about as funny and attractive as cancer*

*of the knob

he does write quite well though.

n0m - what the hells going on, in general?

white43 said:

yes whats going on?....no more edits?

white43 said:

we will all be told when the time is right. at least i hope so. whoever said ignorance is bliss was obviously wrong,

AvP said:
yes whats going on?....no more edits?

not until i find something worthy of actually being edited.

i have a wlan router and an xp desktop connected via lan and a vista notebook connected via wlan.

how the hell do i access the desktop from the notebook?

thats a very good question. its one of those funny M$ foibles that works fine on some setups but not on others. when i encountered this problem i had a google around and its something to do with setting up 'simple file sharing' instead of using the more security related default.

its been a while but IIRC to get around the problem create a specific user on both machines to log on with and set appropriate permissions and you should be good. if not lemme know and i'll do some more research.

HTH

why does a "tom cat' allways decide to lick him self everytime you want to eat ya tea?

nom, how can you eat something that is liquid?

:smile:

ok food related questions today i see.

AvP said:
why does a "tom cat' allways decide to lick him self everytime you want to eat ya tea?

they are psychic and lets face it if we could we would. i'd probably never leave the house...

Heinrich said:
nom, how can you eat something that is liquid?

:smile:

add a large amount of gelatine or ballistics gel to it, that should sort you out depending on the liquidity of said food substance.

whatever it is i'd probably just substitute it with Guinness, thats almost a food stuff and it gets you pissed as well (which is nice)

Back
Top Bottom