• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Ask nOmArch........ANYTHING

lull it into a false sense of security with lots of Caek!!!

61932195bk1.jpg
31790245zx0.jpg
89126241uc8.jpg

69895270wg6.jpg
66988518rq3.jpg
86818958ld9.jpg

68176083zi1.jpg
64018535xp1.jpg
33995108lw4.jpg

10rw4.jpg
11sa2.jpg
13wv2.jpg

14zu5.jpg
15xr8.jpg
16zi3.jpg

17mt5.jpg
18mp9.jpg
19wa9.jpg

in German the difference between a cat and vomit is one vocal: Katze/Kotze

LOL.

there was an icecream on a stick product in poland that was called ´prick´!

nom: is it just me or is the fact that the ´honeys &t hotties thread´ went to the second page is a bad sign?

are there no ´wertschätzer für das wunder der weiblichen form´ around anymore?

im a little afraid to translate that... :eek:

Naturalmente ci è, è appena furioso occupato toccandosi. thnk che i dobbiamo promuovere alcuni newbies a sharp completo di funzioni di valutazione della forma rapidamente.

thanks for pointing this out nom.

another question: do you know these posts that you hate the second you gaze upon it? i mean these posts that are hiding under some thread title you cannot clearly put into a drawer and than you open it and the first post is immensely large and there´s this feeling again that you didn´t have for quit a long while. is it being uncomfortable with something or is it just plain fear? fear of something (or somebody) always stirring up the stinky shit that everybody was glad to let behind writing posts as if the goal is to write the biggest posts in the world but still don´t say much people would like to hear?

do you feel it too? is it a disturbance in the force?

Heinrich said:
do you feel it too? is it a disturbance in the force?
And it's usually some person who hasn't been around for a while, and only seems to pop up to create controversy, right?

I have no idea what post or person you are referring to. ;)

actually me either since most of my posts tend to be fairly short. plus this place seems to have had a humour bypass lately :( hence my lack of being around as well as 50 hour weeks dont really allow you much free time.

anyone remember the rip the hell out of each others avatar or the childish swearing thread? i certainly wasnt the only one involved in those and people seemed to have some fun in them.

plus is posting a pic of a fat bird (not even a naked one) THAT offensive? i dunno, i guess, round here, it must be.

did i miss a newsletter or something?

dude, it was meant in a funny way.

plus i didn´t like the fat chicks!

that´s all...

and 50 hour weeks suck i´ve been through them for the last months too. too cool that it´s over now...

:cry:

...and of course i didn´t mean you, sir. cos you are one of the finest filthy lads i´ve ever not met!

:)

two fuckups in as many days yeah great im doing well this week :)

only one day off a week can seriously mess with your 'funny' chip :(

plus im far too introspective (you reckon!) for my own good at times

but to answer your original question i did feel a disturbance in the force, it was deep, it was wide and it hurt like hell...

ok i'll climb back into my box til next month, although i might try and jump into irc later... as i actually have a fairly free evening for once.

Where's the Time Cabinet? Also, where's a good source for protonoids on this planet, as I need them to turn myself from this:
Magnus_Greel_%28Unmasked%29.jpg
into this: . Also, did the Roman lawnmower of death really exist?

Would love to help you out there GaD but your second piccy seems to be slightly broken.

hmmm, tricky. But i think it can be done...

personally i would look into acquiring a radioactive spider or maybe some sort of process utilising the transperambulation of pseudo cosmic antimatter as a start.

as for the roman lawnmower, as long as its Heads and Grass you want to cut i can pretty safely say that yes it does exist; at least in a bad italian historical epic gone utterly librarian poo it does.

No more fanedits Nom?

Back
Top Bottom