• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Ask nOmArch........ANYTHING

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
as GC seems to love updating his Welcome thread i thought i'd contribute to the cause. so people, anything you're too scared to ask the others, i promise to answer faithfully and truthfully to the best of my slightly warped abilities...

GC sorry dude it had to be done :)

i know you love it really ;) oh and wheres your question???

seriously.... what did i do when i started that "ask boon anything" thread.... it has snowballed into some hideous monster

IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!!

:lol: :lol:

UseYourIllusionII said:
Where did you get your username from?

Woh! a serious question!

its nothing special really, when i first got online i thought i'd take the username/handle of phArAOh. unfortunately about 1.5 million people got there before me.

so i thought i'd go with something a little more obscure and chose 'nOmArch' which is an Egyptian title thats slightly lower down the ranks.

basically Ancient Egypt was split into 18 'Nomes' (think states or counties) and each Nome had a Nomarch who ran and looked after everything.

and the rest is history, as they say :)

Awesome.

What are you favorites:
Music/Band?
Movie?
TV Show?
Actor/Actress?
Sexual Position?

and i 'll be giving you the answer to that question Mr. Bend... er, UseyourillusionII next saturday...

but more likely it'll be tomorrow :)

nOmArch, when you've had too much to drink and you're gonna have sex with an ugly woman what's the best way to get and maintain an erection?

UseYourIllusionII said:
Awesome.

What are you favorites:
Music/Band?
Movie?
TV Show?
Actor/Actress?
Sexual Position?

at this specific moment in time my favouritee are:

Lou Reed & The Velvet Underground

Dune: Reconstructed Workprint

Nip/Tuck

Nick Cage / Natalie Portman

No. 46.2 The Splitting of the Diagonal Reed

stomachworm said:
nOmArch, when you've had too much to drink and you're gonna have sex with an ugly woman what's the best way to get and maintain an erection?

since my earlier suggestions weren't much help to you the only other thing i can say is.

if shes still ugly you haven't drunk enough!!

NoMaRcH, is it ok to find puking girls not sexy? or am i really a pervert for not liking it as the other people keep saying?

bonus question: what do you like so much about it?

of course it is Hein! but just never tell anybody cos they'll think you're weird opps, i meant weirder... :)

as for me i particularly enjoy the emotional closeness and mutual sharing that the act endows on its participants

or i just dont like women very much

i havent decided yet :)

thanks for explaining nom.

one other thing i was wondering about when i heard the news in the radio today.

they just captured this guy i think it was in austria. he is 73 years old and held his own daughter as a prisoner in the cellar for 24 (!!!) years. in that time he made seven children with her. one died. three lived with him upstairs. the other three were prisoners in the cellar as well.

after they arrested him he said to the police that he is really sorry for what he did.

my question: do you think the guy really means that?

Heinrich said:
thanks for explaining nom.

one other thing i was wondering about when i heard the news in the radio today.

they just captured this guy i think it was in austria. he is 73 years old and held his own daughter as a prisoner in the cellar for 24 (!!!) years. in that time he made seven children with her. one died. three lived with him upstairs. the other three were prisoners in the cellar as well.

after they arrested him he said to the police that he is really sorry for what he did.

my question: do you think the guy really means that?

they are allways sorry :?

...but to be sorry does not keep you from doing bad things.

for someone who exhibits serious sociopathic, maybe borderline psychopathic, behaviour as this guy has, i would be very surprised if he even understood the concept of true remorse.

or the simple answer,

are you kidding??? course he isnt!

:p

seriously though, when i read about it earlier on yahoo i did a mental double take, theres some different people out there...

nOmArch said:
for someone who exhibits serious sociopathic, maybe borderline psychopathic, behaviour as this guy has, i would be very surprised if he even understood the concept of true remorse.

or the simple answer,

are you kidding??? course he isnt!

:p

seriously though, when i read about it earlier on yahoo i did a mental double take, theres some different people out there...

i think he really can be sorry for what he did or at least think that he is but i also think that it would be totally irrelevant for the case itself...

and yes some people seem to be veery different...

How do you spot a trap?
And not the trapdoor kind, or evil plan kind either.

Back
Top Bottom