• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Answer a movie quote with a movie quote!

*Gunshot* Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

Wendy, let me explain something to you. Whenever you come in here and interrupt me, you're breaking my concentration. You're distracting me. And it will then take me time to get back to where I was. You understand?

Yeah, I understand. I understand that you're a fucking wacko who likes to play kids' games

I still maintain that he kicked himself in the balls. I was merely a spectator.

Do you realize that people are the only animals that make love face to face?

And finally you come face to face with the imutable truth that it is virtually impossible to french kiss a person who takes the NEW roll of toilet paper and leaves it resting on top of the empty cardboard roll. God forbid he takes the two seconds to actually replace it. Does he not see it, Does he not see it!!!!!

No. I grew up after. In the ruins... starving... hiding from H-K's

I wake up every day looking at Death, and you know what? He ain't half bad. I think the secret old Mr. Death is hiding is that for some of us, it's better on the other side. I know it can't be any worse for me.

What is chess, do you think? Those who play for fun or not at all dismiss it as a game. Those who devote their lives to it insist that it's a science. It is neither.

How's school? I bet those science chicks really dig that large cranium of yours, huh?

I am in the maths club. And the physics club.

...y'know, eight-year-old white girl, middle of the ghetto, bunch of monsters, this time of night with quantum physics books? She about to start some shit...

Hey, Cherry, do you belong to the physics club?

First rule of physics club, you don't talk about physics club.

Okay it wasn't exactly but close enough.

:) hahaa, that is great.... funny thing, I was in both the Physics Club and on the Math Team in high school! rock on geeks!!

ok, I will get a real quote later...

ThrowgnCpr said:
:) hahaa, that is great.... funny thing, I was in both the Physics Club and on the Math Team in high school! rock on geeks!!

GEEKS DON?T ROCK!!!!

and back to the quotes...

"Oh, I'm the geek? Look at you two whipping out your preciouses."

Back
Top Bottom