• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Answer a movie quote with a movie quote!

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Do you know what occurred to me? You're just a kid. You don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about.

You are out of your element, Donnie!

(yeah, I brought out that old hat)

We make sacred pact. I promise teach karate to you, you promise learn. I say, you do, no questions.

Nothing more will I teach you today. Clear your mind of questions.

...and find the answer to infection.

My geologist? Now? Tell him the infection is fine and I don't need another check-up!

"What the fuck was I supposed to tell him? "Sorry, I can't give out that fucking information! It's against the rules! I don't trust you enough!" Well maybe I shoulda, but I couldn't!"

Of course you're happy. But what about my needs? This is all a damned inconvenience.

"Do me a fucking favor. Shut up...listen, and learn. Look, I know that this is your first day and you don't really know how things work around here, so I will tell you. You have...no brain. No judgment calls are necessary. What you think....means nothing. What you feel...means nothing. You are here for me. You are here to protect my interests and to serve my needs. So, while it may look like a little thing to you, when I ask for a packet of Sweet-N-Low, that's what I want. And it's your responsibility to see that I get what I want."

"You piss me off! I'll kill you!"

Edit: Bonus points to anyone who can say where that quote was actually from.

The game's up, Scarlet. There are no more bullets left in that gun.

I'll eat anything you want me to eat. I'll saw anything you want me to saw. Come on down and I'll... chew on the dog! Arroooo!

It's in a bin 200 miles away.

The previous quote was from Battle Royale. Points to anyone who can guess what this quote was from.

5 minutes to put the wreath on the grave and 6 hours to drive back & forth. Mother wants to remember so we trot 200 miles into the country while she sits at home

Alas, poor country, almost afraid to know itself. It cannot be called our mother, but our grave...

"In a word: excellent."

INFERNAL AFFAIRS (無間道)

Back
Top Bottom