• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Alternate cuts of movies you would love to see

I don't want to see this film per-say but I want to know does it actually exist?
Madame Web from everything I've heard is terrible, but I've also heard it's plot is about Ezekiel Sims being afraid of getting murdered by the Spider Woman due to a future vision?

Weird thing is... thats not the originally leaked plot which was Madame Web and the girls protecting "May" parker (Spiderman's mom) from dying before having this universes Spiderman... and what backs this up even more is the many accounts of the current film having bad ADR work... ADR is only used to an extreme if either A. the mic quality was awful or B. they had to change something after the fact...

another rumor, was that the re shoots that occurred were to remove all Spiderman references...

I don't want to see this film per-say but I want to know does it actually exist?
Madame Web from everything I've heard is terrible, but I've also heard it's plot is about Ezekiel Sims being afraid of getting murdered by the Spider Woman due to a future vision?

Weird thing is... thats not the originally leaked plot which was Madame Web and the girls protecting "May" parker (Spiderman's mom) from dying before having this universes Spiderman... and what backs this up even more is the many accounts of the current film having bad ADR work... ADR is only used to an extreme if either A. the mic quality was awful or B. they had to change something after the fact...

another rumor, was that the re shoots that occurred were to remove all Spiderman references...

I have seen the film so I can comment on some of this.

Yes the plot is about Ezekiel Sims trying to prevent his own murder, yes the ADR is bad.

There are still many extemely on the nose references to Spider-Man though. The rumours before the film released was that Sims was time-travelling to kill Andrew Garfield Spider-Man before he is born in the 90s, ala Terminator. I don't see how this could be as the final film is very much set in 2003, with too many peroid elements that fit that era, rather than the 90s.

We'll likely not know for a long time.

Going back to Saw, this Reddit user has listed off a ton of deleted scenes from the third instalment which have yet to see the light of day. It honestly makes me want Saw III to get the Scream 3 treatment. It's the franchise's 20th anniversary, so why not?

And here's what was cut from Spiral in full detail:

Only interesting thing from Saw 3 was the Donnie Wahlberg stuff and some alternate Jigsaw deaths, the rest is pretty much all superfluous material wisely cut. The Meat Locker Trap doesn't need to be 8 minutes.

Spiral has more interesting stuff, and maybe one day we'll get an extended cut, but its very clearly the black sheep of the francise, being a Chris Rock vehicle, so I don't see it being revisited. If they were going to do anything, it would of been an unrated Blu-Ray, same as every other one of the films.

I still want a DCEU ultimate collectors set, 4hr flash cut, ZSJL, BVS Ultimate, Suicide Squad Ayer Cut, Aquaman 2, Wann Cut, Shazam 2 but it's actually funny.

main-qimg-debdabe830f65b6d897e9f5a9fc7b906

Only interesting thing from Saw 3 was the Donnie Wahlberg stuff and some alternate Jigsaw deaths, the rest is pretty much all superfluous material wisely cut. The Meat Locker Trap doesn't need to be 8 minutes.
You are absolutely right, all things considered. DLB's original cut ran for slightly over two hours, and from what the Reddit user details, this may have been his assembly cut. We all have our preferences for what we want to see - I agree with you on the additional material involving Donnie Wahlberg and the alternate Jigsaw death scenes. What I would love to see in particular is the one where Corbett sings "You Are My Sunshine" at the end, as well as the fake-out with Lynn's shotgun collar.
Spiral has more interesting stuff, and maybe one day we'll get an extended cut, but its very clearly the black sheep of the francise, being a Chris Rock vehicle, so I don't see it being revisited. If they were going to do anything, it would of been an unrated Blu-Ray, same as every other one of the films.
Which is a shame, because I'm starting to grow quite fond of it. It really all depends on taste. All we can do is hope for the "ultra hardcore cut", I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What's the truth to the six ending version of episode 9? Yes some stuff was discovered from the episode 9 chaos... but what about the crazy report of six edits?

Furthermore, is there any conversation to be had, about all the pretty horses (2000)

What's the truth to the six ending version of episode 9? Yes some stuff was discovered from the episode 9 chaos... but what about the crazy report of six edits?

Furthermore, is there any conversation to be had, about all the pretty horses (2000)
What report?

It was a thing people like "Midnight Edge" and Doomcock were saying, no I don't think there reliable, I don't think there were six endings, but there might've been a slightly different alternate battle?

It was a thing people like "Midnight Edge" and Doomcock were saying, no I don't think there reliable, I don't think there were six endings, but there might've been a slightly different alternate battle?

Doomcock's eventual correct prediction of the ending to "The Rise of Skywalker" was taken from a Reddit leak by JediPaxis. When the leak turned out to be genuine, Doomcock gloated, saying "Doomcock was right!", but really, he should have been saying "JediPaxis was right!", since that's where he got the information. Doomcock occasionally happens across genuine leaks like this (usually from Reddit or 4chan), but most of his claims are fake rumors that he claims to get from his "inside sources" (which I doubt really exist). If I recall right, his claims about there being six endings were from his "inside sources" and are likely fake.

However, considering how messy "The Rise of Skywalker" is, I wouldn't be surprised if there were a lot of reshoots and maybe even alternate endings.

I think a good rule of thumb is to ignore anything Midnight's Edge and Doomcock say and block their accounts. They're nothing more than grifters who feed off fandom negativity and have no problems with conjuring things out of thin air to keep their subscribers frothing at the mouth.

Am I getting old or am I crazy for not knowing what a doomcock is? Are there sources for anything that's being said? I feel like I'll find something dirty if i look up Doomcock.

Am I getting old or am I crazy for not knowing what a doomcock is? Are there sources for anything that's being said? I feel like I'll find something dirty if i look up Doomcock.
Doomcock is a YouTuber who built his fanbase on hating the Star Wars Sequel Trilogy and spends all his time railing against all things "woke" and proclaiming for years that Kathleen Kennedy will be fired by Disney any day now.

Doomcock is a YouTuber who built his fanbase on hating the Star Wars Sequel Trilogy and spends all his time railing against all things "woke" and proclaiming for years that Kathleen Kennedy will be fired by Disney any day now.
Sounds lovely. I think I spend more time blocking A-holes on YouTube that are all about negativity than anything else, especially for SW.

Sounds lovely. I think I spend more time blocking A-holes on YouTube that are all about negativity than anything else, especially for SW.
He's from the same group of YouTubers as that guy who lost his shit over Starfield giving players the option to choose their pronouns, which is really all that needs to be said.

And it's all pretty much performative. I'll bet every last one wouldn't care about any of the things they profess to hate if they didn't have thousands of dollars of ad revenue and Patreon donations rolling in every month.

He's a YouTube reviewer/commentator who focuses largely on culture war issues as pertains to entertainment, from an anti-leftist perspective. His channel name is Overlord DVD (DVD being short for Diktor Van Doomcock). His persona is a supervillain who is a parody of Victor Von Doom. He always wears a Doctor Doom-esque mask. He also has puppet sidekicks, including "Harvey Cthulhu" (a plush Cthulhu who speaks in a nebbishy voice), and does voice impressions of celebrities and cartoon characters (Humphrey Bogart, Hank Hill, etc).

As time went on, he increasingly focused on leaks and rumors about upcoming movies and television shows, claiming to have "secret sources" within entertainment companies - and especially Lucasfilm. He got a lot of these leaks and rumors from Reddit and 4chan (often failing to admit this and even downright lying about it at times), but when there weren't enough rumors to meet demand, he started making up his own. Every now and then he lucked out (like when he reported JediPaxis' genuine Reddit leak of the plot of "The Rise of Skywalker" as if it was his own scoop) and would gloat whenever he did, but over time, his rumors got increasingly obviously fake.

Most notably, he built an entire narrative around a "Lucasfilm Civil War", claiming that Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni were plotting to overthrow Kathleen Kennedy and save Star Wars from her. He would interpret various events as moves and countermoves between Filoni and Favreau and the "Kennedy loyalists", with each side scoring "victories" and "defeats". He even said that "Ahsoka" would use the Veil of the Force to reset the Star Wars timeline and wipe the Sequel Trilogy out of canon.

The worst part of all of this is that he used these fake narratives to bilk superchats out of gullible viewers, making thousands of dollars per month. He even claimed that there were Lucasfilm executives on the Filoni/Favreau side who watched his livestreams, and encouraged viewers to send superchats so these executives would hear what they had to say. Whenever a "leak" or rumor he reported on (such as "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" ending with young Indy dying in the 1930s due to time travel shenanigans and Helena taking his place in the events of the original Indiana Jones trilogy) turned out to be wrong, he would claim that it was originally correct, but thanks to his intrepid reporting, the studio changed it in reshoots. Some people still buy into him, but far less than five years ago.

He's from the same group of YouTubers as that guy who lost his shit over Starfield giving players the option to choose their pronouns, which is really all that needs to be said.

Not exactly. The one you're referring to (HeelvsBabyface) has been mocking Doomcock's fake rumors for years. In a nutshell, Doomcock burned a lot of bridges by angrily flipping out on some of them who called out his rumors as fake, and now has very few YouTuber friends left. He's sort off in his own little corner now.

Not exactly. The one you're referring to (HeelvsBabyface) has been mocking Doomcock's fake rumors for years. In a nutshell, Doomcock burned a lot of bridges by angrily flipping out on some of them who called out his rumors as fake, and now has very few YouTuber friends left. He's sort off in his own little corner now.
I stand corrected. They were on good terms last time I had any real awareness of Doomcock's activities. I'm pleased to hear he's finally reaping the rewards of his behaviour.

I stand corrected. They were on good terms last time I had any real awareness of Doomcock's activities. I'm pleased to hear he's finally reaping the rewards of his behaviour.

There are a few channels who still stand by him to varying degrees, but he burned bridges with most of them. He's on outs with most of the Friday Night Tights/Geeks + Gamers people, for example. Around 2020, some of them (especially Nerdrotic and HeelvsBabyface) started mocking his rumor that Kathleen Kennedy was getting fired soon. Then RK Outpost outright called him out for fake rumors by name on a Friday Night Tights livestream, and Doomcock (who wasn't on the stream) found out, flew into a rage, and went ballistic on him. In the process, he displayed his arrogance on such a level as to destroy any goodwill toward him from most of the Friday Night Tights/Geeks + Gamers channels.

He unfortunately still rakes in a lot of money in superchats from people who still buy into his claims, though.

This all seems to be the norm now unfortunately. I think people have realized that negativity sells and giving license to indulge in ones worst bigotry sells even more. I don’t follow much of that stuff anymore and the largely positive attitude here vs other forums is why I enjoy this site even though I’m not an editor. One YouTuber that seems pretty good to me even though I don’t follow or watch much of is Star Wars Explained (I think that’s the name). Even though I disagree with a lot of his takes ( he seems to really enjoy the Filoni-verse for example), he’s always positive and his criticisms are fair and rooted in the actual media rather than some perceived culture war. Best of all, he doesn’t act like his take is the “right” take. I wish that were the norm.

As others have said, I would recommend avoiding those content creators in the future. They are dishonest and scammy, and they try to tell you what to hate instead of sharing what they love.

As others have said, I would recommend avoiding those content creators in the future. They are dishonest and scammy, and they try to tell you what to hate instead of sharing what they love.
I don't watch them anymore I used to, used to think Mike Zeroh was reliable, no I'm just an idiot is the real truth.

I don't watch them anymore I used to, used to think Mike Zeroh was reliable, no I'm just an idiot is the real truth.

Mike Zeroh is one of the top 2 YouTubers who are infamous for fake leaks and rumors (along with Doomcock).

Back
Top Bottom