• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

ALIEN COVENANT

Why on earth did Ridley include the likes of a silly waving 'chestburster', yet chose to cut this beautifully atmospheric scene from his final version of COVENANT? :dodgy:

www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/alien-covenant-extended-scene-shows-davids-planet-ruins-1025175

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

31st POST ( continued on from 30th post above )

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-157.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-158.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-168.jpg

...and we end on this shot as we hear Jyn's father Galen say "JYNA, COME HERE..." -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-182.jpg

...and continues to say "REMEMBER, WHATEVER I DO...I DO IT TO PROTECT YOU...SAY YOU UNDERSTAND..." -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-183.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-185.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-189.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-196.jpg

...as Jyn says "I UNDERSTAND" -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-200.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-202.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-204.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-205.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-207.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-208.jpg

...and Galen says "I LOVE YOU STARDUST" -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-209.jpg

...as Jyn says "I LOVE YOU TOO PAPA" -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-212.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-216.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-217.jpg

...and Jyn's mother Lira says "GALEN..." -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-219.jpg

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-220.jpg

...as Galen says "GO!" -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-222.jpg

...and we end on this shot -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-227.jpg

...and then we continue on as normal, as several black troopers approach -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-228.jpg

...and we end on this shot -

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-232.jpg

NOTE - I'd prefer to discard the shot which appears at this point of Krennic and the black troopers - https://i2.wp.com/caps.pictures/201/6-rogueone/full/rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-233.jpg?strip=all

( continues on in my next post )

More Deleted scenes  from the upcoming bluray (or scenes added for the bonus and the marketting, we don't know very well with this movie...) are to be seen on youtube, for now.
One in particular is telling a thing about David's plan concerning Daniels.

A rather even-handed and thoughtful look at Prometheus/Covenant and their themes:

Back
Top Bottom