• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

300: Earth and Water by Aztek463

First off, thank you to all who voted for this for November Fanedit of the Month. I know my presence and participation has been a bit spotty of late, but I've not forgotten that the Blu-ray version of this hasn't been released yet.

So. Here's what's coming soon. I made a few minor tweaks to the edit: I restored Leonidas and Gorgo's sex scene from 300. It's an important moment for Leonidas and shows the close relationship he has with his wife, contrasting a bit with Themistocles. Besides, why should the latter be the only one to get some?

I tweaked the transition to the celebrating Athenians after the son of the captain (of the 300) is killed.

Finally, new end credits music, "Centuries" by Fall Out Boy. A bit more fitting, and I love the song anyways. So there!

All told, this adds about two minutes on to the run time. I'm releasing a new MKV and a Blu-ray for this (the disc does not have a menu. I started with some new software and still haven't quite gotten the hang of the menu editor yet). Everything is archived and ready to go and I'm uploading it to Mega tomorrow. :)

Will the link in the usual place now link to your new upload or will there be a new listing?

Should be the same listing on the database and the usual place. Once I've finished uploading I'll touch base with thr admins to make sure it's all squared.

Hi there! Just learned about the art of Fan Edits and as I was browsing the internet, ran into this place. I'm excited for this edit! This will be my first edit ever, Looking forward to its release!

superjunaid said:
I'm excited for this edit! This will be my first edit ever, Looking forward to its release!

Good news! It's already released and what's more it won 'Fanedit of the Month' back in November.

Oh and welcome to the site :), having a good read of the rules (Can be found at the top of every page) is a good place to start.

Not to be nosy but where is "the usual place"? I'd love to get a copy of this to watch. Thanks for your time.

Uziel25 said:
Not to be nosy but where is "the usual place"? I'd love to get a copy of this to watch. Thanks for your time.

Read the FAQ.

[MENTION=33926]Uziel25[/MENTION], if this is your first time here please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find this fanedit. It's no longer in the usual place and I can't find it anywhere else. I'm almost thinking about making my own version just so I can experience it :huh:

Back
Top Bottom