• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

2023 Movies

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Didn't see a thread for 2023 Movies so here we go.

We just watched The Three Musketeers today and I said I don't know if they've made a bad Musketeers movie, then when reviewing musketeer movies I remembered the 2001 movie that has vanished from all outlets in the states. After looking for it I came across this trailer for a new Adaptation of The Three Musketeers. Looks pretty good.

Highlights for me:

- Ant-Man 3
- Fast X

- Titanic - I missed the last 3D re-release, so I'm interested in this.
- Guardians 3
- Loki season two
- Oppenheimer - though, has anyone told Christopher Nolan the American southwest tends to be sunny?
- A new David Fincher is always interesting.

I was just doing an inventory of 2022 movies I was hoping to see and noticed quite a few that were pushed to 2023.

Napoleon
Killers of the Flower Moon
The Killer
The Way of the Wind
Poor Things
Beau Is Afraid
Asteroid City
Maestro

The trailer for this was playing at the cinema, it looks potentially AMAZING!

and this played too. Fraser's performance had me nearly tearing up from just a trailer:

The f*ck...?

When people say "a sequel nobody asked for" it's usually a little hyperbolic but in this case it might actually be true.

The f*ck...?

When people say "a sequel nobody asked for" it's usually a little hyperbolic but in this case it might actually be true.
It's not loading for me, what is it?

The trailer must be region locked on youtube? How about these uploads of same:

Sorry for the confusion, that's not what I meant. I just have a perpetually bad connection where I am, so video previews often don't load. I just want to know the name of whatever movie you're talking about.

Sorry for the confusion, that's not what I meant. I just have a perpetually bad connection where I am, so video previews often don't load. I just want to know the name of whatever movie you're talking about.

Oh. Mel Brook's The History of the World, Part II.

I mean, I have been waiting decades to see Jews in Space so I can't say that nobody asked for it. I'm just kind of surprised of all Brooks' properties and the like, this is the one that is being used. I'm very cautiously optimistic, though in reality it will probably only spur me to rewatch the original and I'll never go beyond the trailer for this show.

I’d prefer to see Blazing Saddles 2 so all those people who clearly didn’t understand the first one can see the satire works just fine these days too.

I was just doing an inventory of 2022 movies I was hoping to see and noticed quite a few that were pushed to 2023.

The Killer

No, no, no! It's hard enough already to find stuff on the internet about 1989's 'The Killer' without search results being returned including 'The Killer Inside Me' :LOL: .

@TM2YC - Is that the same DJ actress from The Warriors? Cool homage in either case.

EDIT: Disregard. She passed away in 2003. Should have just googled. Sorry.

and this played too. Fraser's performance had me nearly tearing up from just a trailer:

I was lucky enough to go see this at the cinema. Brilliant film, definitely worth checking out if you haven't already. One of the only films that has really got me crying by the end.

@TM2YC - Is that the same DJ actress from The Warriors? Cool homage in either case.

I think you're right about being a specific homage to that movie. I hadn't noticed it.

DJ_splash.jpg

Yup. Sadly, she did. I remembered her for playing the Chief in all the Carmen Sandiego TV shows and video games when I was a kid (and it shows my age, too). Still, it was fun when I found out she played the DJ from The Warriors long before then. Looking at her IMDb page, it seems she had been in quite a few great movies and TV shows in her career.

Moving back on topic, I hope Chapter 4 is worth its weight in gold.

The trailer for this was playing at the cinema, it looks potentially AMAZING!

Really good movie with an excellent performance from Fraser!

Ugly AF. Will not touch that. Ever.

------

Gonna watch in theater:

- GOTG #3
- Flash
- Fast X
- Aquaman 2

That's about it as for now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom