If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

The Thread for Art & Art Appreciation
Nice inking on the last one.
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)
[+] 1 user Likes Rogue-theX's post
[Image: sketch-1579543876629.png]

I drew a little Batman earlier today, and I really like how it came out.
Mega Man is best game. 
[+] 1 user Likes jrWHAG42's post
That expression...I think you nailed it.
[+] 1 user Likes Rogue-theX's post
[Image: IMG_20200131_101942.jpg]
Pinhead sketch
Mega Man is best game. 
[+] 1 user Likes jrWHAG42's post
[Image: EX8ulWC.jpg]

[Image: xyNagWM.jpg]

Tried to digitally fake a split-diopter with these photos I took of some friends. I’d love to make a proper print like this. Until then, all I got are poorly done .jpgs from the negative.
“HUMANS OF THE PLANET EARTH
WHILE YOU SLEPT, THE WORLD CHANGED”
[+] 3 users Like suspiciouscoffee's post
Cool! You should try that trick shot from Conan the Barbarian where Subotai spots Thulsa Doom's war party riding to the mound area (subotai is in focus and you can still clearly see the riders far away on the horizon), the director said he had to look up how to do it in a book, something like a really wide lens (could be wrong) and putting the camera far back behind the actor maybe fully zoomed out?
Random sketches of people—some real some not—from various points in the last few weeks or so.

[Image: 6JowGAl.jpg][Image: iSxHGxn.jpg][Image: kjZqRg5.jpg][Image: FxtGTR5.jpg][Image: wrveXSs.jpg][Image: 4xscTIS.jpg][Image: daZvcFy.jpg][Image: KTHbX5F.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like suspiciouscoffee's post
(02-18-2020, 10:13 PM)suspiciouscoffee Wrote: [Image: EX8ulWC.jpg]

[Image: xyNagWM.jpg]

Tried to digitally fake a split-diopter with these photos I took of some friends. I’d love to make a proper print like this. Until then, all I got are poorly done .jpgs from the negative.

Made the composite print today. Took 3 tries to get it to where I’m pleased with the results, but I really am happy about how it came out.

[Image: 8F4kkMW.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like suspiciouscoffee's post