If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

OCTOBER 2018 FEOTM - Every month we ask the community to vote on their Favorite Fanedit of the Month. To view the nominees and vote visit this thread.

Power Rangers
I want to edit DID and I have ideas for extensions, but there's the rumour of an Extended Cut, so I guess it would be best to wait?! Then it would mean doing it again

NINJOR!
Smile
(10-09-2018, 02:56 AM)Zarius Wrote:

NINJOR!
Smile

That was soo cool! Wish it was longer though
Yeah, and I wish it had a different score rather than rehash what's been used in the beat downs
[size=small][font=Montserrat, serif]That was cool but, yes, short. I guess it's really an 'extended commercial' for the game? Before Super Power Beat Down BITS did amazing Batman films but they seem to focus on fights now, so they can tell good stories. [/font][/size]

[size=small][font=Montserrat, serif]The RyuRanger suit looks good in live action. it was nice to see Ninjor again and Gia got to do something this year other than playing victim. the SMF switch was a nice touch, as well as explaining the new Green Ranger suit.[/font][/size]