If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

MARCH 2018 FEOTM - Every month we ask the community to vote on their Favorite Fanedit of the Month. To view the nominees and vote visit this thread.

2018 Movies
(03-30-2018, 07:40 AM)TM2YC Wrote: ^ These fake movie trailers are getting really convincing.

In this case its an actual spin off movie
http://comicbook.com/movies/2018/03/26/d...o-spinoff/
 "Willy Wonka:

So shines a good deed in a weary world.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Kermode and Mayo's scathing review of the recent of "Irritating Rabbit: Voiced by James Corden" movie from the other week...

...and today's clip of James Corden's dad emailing in to complain...

Awkward! Big Grin
Went to see A Quiet Place this afternoon and loved it. Great concept and really well executed. Krasinski should do more dramatic films.  

My only complaint was actually the experience of seeing it in a theater with many people. The use of silence, while very powerful, makes every bite of popcorn, cough or any other noise from the audience instantly noticeable.
--------------------------: My Fanedits :--------------------------
Because You Were Home (the Strangers)

-------------------------: Consecutions :-------------------------
TM2YC, glad to see another fan of Kermode round here! Along with RLM, they are my go to movie reviewers.
I didn't even know they were making a belated sequel but here are the trailers:

Hope it's as much fun as the first. Same writer, same Director, so here is hoping. Denzel's character has grown his hair back through??? Big Grin