If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR
If this reasoning had been put in the movie, it would have made the movie better. TMBTM
(11-04-2019, 05:11 PM)TM2YC Wrote: This rather funny but full of spoilers so just for people that have already seen it, or have decided not to bother...

Hilarious!

And wow!  After hearing it re-summarized this way, I may have to re-evaluate my Terminator rankings.  Maybe GENISYS is better than Dark Fate?

Both are so problematic for me.   I do not like the casting in Genisys.  And both movies suffer from a sensory overload CGI bloat fest in the third act.  But Genisys is a better looking movie and better edited.  And I guess it tried something original...sort of...  Tongue
"... let's go exploring!" -- CALVIN.
I haven’t seen the movie and likely won’t (at least until it’s free to watch in some format), but the entire Terminator franchise has always been plagued by huge plot holes. I mean John’s very existence is a plot hole. And the whole reason Arnold has skin in the first one is thrown out the window in the second one. And on and on. I think you have to simply enjoy the ride with these movies and not think about them too much.