• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Favorite Edit of the Year (FEOTY) 2020 Awards are here.

JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i want T6 to take place aboard the titanic and pit cyborgs against abyss creatures.

slekyr

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ssj said:
i want T6 to take place aboard the titanic and pit cyborgs against abyss creatures.

addiesin said:
ssj said:

That's Avatar 2.

If that's the case, I'm ok with the 20 Avatar sequels he has planned.  :D

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I avoid previews for movies I want to see out of spoiler concerns, but even I say there's no way in heck a movie's title could reasonably be considered a spoiler. :p

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sounds good! I've gotten myself in trouble before over things that I didn't consider spoilers, so I try to be careful now. :)

For those wondering, the name is Terminator: Dark Fate.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Obviously a direct sequel to Terminator 2: Hands of Fate  :p

TM2YC

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
...and this years blandest title goes to...

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ Hey, at least it's not a generic "Rise of the..." ohwaittheyalreadydidthat,didn'tthey. (And, I liked it!)

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
And I'm glad it doesn't follow the Genesys branding. I was afraid we were going to get Echsodus and so on right up to Revilashion!

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
sequel:
Tuhmuhnatur: Duturanami

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A teaser has been released.

TM2YC

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's a pass from me.

henzINNIT

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Cautiously optimistic with this cast and crew. Trailer isn't particularly inspiring but not off-putting either.

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I guess it wouldn't be a Cameron produced Terminator movie if it didn't bring back liquid knife arms.

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Unfortunately, this looks as messy and convoluted as Genisys did... hope I'm proved wrong, but it didn't do much for me

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
there's supposed to be some CGI of young Linda Hamilton, Arnold and Edward Furlong used on body doubles.
I understand that Arnold will eventually pass the baton to  new characters

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Desperate attempt to make something work as a franchise that really never should’ve had a sequel storywise. T2 worked for me, but it wasn’t necessary and I’m still mad at the marketing for spoiling the movie before anyone saw it.

Top Bottom