• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

@Atreyu Well, shit. I wanna read those reviews now. I've never seen any of the Indy films, but I'm genuinely curious after hearing all the online buzz.

P.S. I secretly hope this is enough of a flop for Kathleen Kennedy to get the axe.

@Atreyu Well, shit. I wanna read those reviews now. I've never seen any of the Indy films, but I'm genuinely curious after hearing all the online buzz.

P.S. I secretly hope this is enough of a flop for Kathleen Kennedy to get the axe.

Someone over on reddit who watched the movie at Cannes has written out the entire movie with ALL SPOILERS.

Here's the link to the description (WARNING, MAJOR SPOILERS FOR INDY 5 IN THE LINK, YOU WERE WARNED) :

This is not based on any knowledge I have of the movie whatsoever but I'll put this piece of my own plot speculation in spoilers anyway for anybody who doesn't even want to think about it...

...I've always assumed Harrison was only coming back to do this one more time so he can kill off another of his beloved characters, so he doesn't need to waste any more of his life listening to fans who want him to do another one. So if Indy doesn't die at the end of this, THAT would be a surprising plot twist.

"She then punches him and the screen fades to black."

Of course, they replaced him dying with Fleabag punching Indy. Can't have Fleabag not ruin any character she touches.

Based on the description I expect a slew of fan edits to try and fix it.

"She then punches him and the screen fades to black."

Of course, they replaced him dying with Fleabag punching Indy. Can't have Fleabag not ruin any character she touches.
They need to piss off the fans somehow. :ROFLMAO:

This is not based on any knowledge I have of the movie whatsoever but I'll put this piece of my own plot speculation in spoilers anyway for anybody who doesn't even want to think about it...

...I've always assumed Harrison was only coming back to do this one more time so he can kill off another of his beloved characters, so he doesn't need to waste any more of his life listening to fans who want him to do another one. So if Indy doesn't die at the end of this, THAT would be a surprising plot twist.
I’m not going to look at any of the actual spoilers that followed this post, but given recent trends this wouldn’t surprise me. They recently killed off Bond for the first time when simply rebooting the franchise with a new Bond had previously been fine. And Marvel seems to need to kill off its heroes rather than simply recasting. That said, Ford seems to have actually liked Indy as opposed to Solo. And, to be fair, Ford was right that Solo should’ve been killed off in Empire.

I’m not going to look at any of the actual spoilers that followed this post, but given recent trends this wouldn’t surprise me. They recently killed off Bond for the first time when simply rebooting the franchise with a new Bond had previously been fine. And Marvel seems to need to kill off its heroes rather than simply recasting. That said, Ford seems to have actually liked Indy as opposed to Solo. And, to be fair, Ford was right that Solo should’ve been killed off in Empire.
The reddit leak said otherwise, but I don't know how true it is with the ending presented in the leak.
I do hope they don't kill him off like they did with Bond and Solo.

The reddit leak said otherwise, but I don't know how true it is with the ending presented in the leak.
I do hope they don't kill him off like they did with Bond and Solo.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don’t know what you want me to do with that. I just said I’m not going to read any actual spoilers.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don’t know what you want me to do with that. I just said I’m not going to read any actual spoilers.
Could be useful after the film is released. 🤷‍♂️
Especially comparing the leak to the released film.

FTFY ;)

I actually used to like Crusade the most growing up, but Raiders grew on me like Empire Strikes Back did.

I'm kind of in a tie between Raiders and Crusade. I like the father/son dynamic of Crusade, but I respect the risky plotting of Raiders a lot. Either way, they're both worth seeing.

And Temple of Doom, while not as good, is also worth seeing every now and then.

Raiders>>>>>>>>>>>>>Temple>Crusade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Crystal Skull.

The father/son chemistry was the only good thing about Crusade for ne.

Back
Top Bottom