• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Zombie Consecution: The True Fanedit Chronicles

and the bonus fan film trailer by Ojala Productions:

[vimeo:2sim006s]

I had no idea that you were upping these on the better youtube site, thanks again!

lol, the better youtube site :lol: :lol:

no problem, tranzor. I love the quality of vimeo, and planned on getting all of these uploaded a while ago. Since we have a free account there, I am limited to how much I can up a week (I am uploading all the originals), but I plan on getting ALL the consecution videos there at some point. Hopefully this helps get some more views and some interest here at fanedit.org

Well I emailed Neil at http://www.homepageofthedead.com back when this project was first finished. He seemed interested but for the "legal" reasons that we kind of teeter on over here he would not put a link on his site (which I understand).

I just sent him another email about the vimeo versions so this might change things a bit if he does link to it now

We'll see

I just got a chance to see this and was duly impressed. I have not seen the Batman Consecution, but this was cute and slick. I enjoyed the kitsch-ier stuff, and the mix-and-match attempts, more than the straight-on micro-versions.

will hopefully get around to the Batman Con., too. Amazing work, everyone.

I only saw Blueyoda's short for now, and god that ending was amazing! :shock: :)

and Voodoo Island by CBB:

[vimeo:2u679wbd]

I have added project and edit synopses for each short, and a list of links for other videos in the projects (on each vimeo page). Maybe you guys who uploaded your own can do the same, so it is recognized that this was part of a bigger project.

I just have a few more to upload, then I will embed them all on the website page.

hmmm, for some reason vimeo clipped off the last minute of Voodoo Island. I will have to try to reup and replace the video.

OK, Voodoo Island is fixed. For some reason it wasnt working right with the original MPG (which I was uploading for all of them), so I made an AVI and replaced it. seems to work ok now :)

"School's in Session" by Aztek463. I cropped out the matte bars, and made a high quality AVI so that I can upload the rest this weekend. enjoy

[vimeo:m5vojlly]

"2 Against The World" by Stomachworm. same deal with the AVI.

[vimeo:3oxkbzbg]

alas, the final one!!!! "Visit Ravenholm" by Ghostcut Pictures. another AVI as in the last few.

[vimeo:vvofm6gi]

We will work on a page on fanedit.org that will display all of the videos, so that people can watch them streaming from our website. Now its onto Batman...

final update from me 8) ...

All videos have been added to the FE page for Zombie Consecution (http://fanedit.org/4562/) There is a dropdown selection below the descriptions for each short fanedit that will display an embedded vimeo video. So for those of you who were not fortunate to get the DVD yet, you can watch all of the videos on our website. :) enjoy

Throw, after this weekend I'll upload the 720p HD version to RS for you.

Thanks for the great work Throw, I already have the DVD but had to have a look at Blueyoda's extended version.

cool that people came together to build a video barn.

only saw two so far. best to comment on them while they're fresh in my synapses, rather than waiting to see 'em all.

BLUEYODA: DEAD AWAKE
remember being a kid, taking legos from different kits, and building something altogether awesome? something the manufacturers didn't have in mind? that's what i get when i open the doors to this piece. zombies on earth are trouble enough, but interstellar zombies--yeah, you betchurass. multiple sources are neatly woven to create an entertaining frankenmelange, in which the familiar becomes new again. should be mandatory viewing at zombie film festivals everywhere.

UNCANNY ANTMAN: SURVIVING AN UNDEAD UPRISING
an instructional music video for horror survivalists. brief but compact. enjoyed its high energy. excellent use of text as a kinetic visual element. maintained my interest all the way thru. this isn't off the hook--it's off the can.

parting words:
zombway--eat flesh!

Back
Top Bottom