• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Zombie Consecution: The True Fanedit Chronicles

Glad you enjoyed my little contribution to the project, SSJ. Very kind.

This thread has risen from its grave!

Thanks for the kind words, ssj. Dead Awake is one of the works I'm most proud of.

How appropriate with Halloween coming up! This project was a lot of fun to work on, and some great little shorts in there. Dead Awake is one of my personal favorites (of any edit, not just zombie)! :laser::twisted:

the thread's undead, baby. the thread's undead.

Want to add to the praise for Dead Awake. Just watched now and I loved it!

updated rebue on IFDB for dead awake:

Bullwinkle: Hey, Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.

Rocky: Bullwinkle, it says here that for you to inherit the fortune, you have to spend the weekend in the ancestral home, Abominable Manor.

Bullwinkle: That's no problem. I've been living in an abominable manner all my life.

Boris: You busy-bodies have busied your last body.

Remember being a kid, taking legos from different kits, and building something altogether awesome? Something the manufacturers didn't have in mind? That's what I get when I open the doors to this piece. Zombies on earth are trouble enough, but interstellar zombies—yeah, you betchurass. Multiple sources are neatly woven to create an entertaining frankenmelange, in which the familiar becomes new again. Should be mandatory viewing at zombie film festivals everywhere.

Zombie Consecution Fanedit DVD5 has been uploaded to Usenet.

I should probably get to file locking these like I said I would.

This would have made a fun easter egg on the disc, or footage for someone's edit :p

Back
Top Bottom