• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Where the Wild Things Are: The Wild Rumpus Edition

Avengedskull said:
sounds sweet!

It is! njvc is destined to be the next CBB or Remixed by Jorge or TMBTM.

QuickCut said:

Woah there, steady on a little...

Thank you for the deailed and generous review quickcut! so pleased to hear you enjoyed it that much. Same goes for Gemini and Neg, really quite brilliant to get that feedback from such talented editors. Cheers fellas.

njvc said:
Woah there, steady on a little...

I'm not even joking. Your fanedit was one of the best I've ever seen.

QuickCut said:

njvc is destined to be the next njvc.

:p you know what I meant.

I grasped it fully (resists... urge... to make... obvious... joke). I wasn't trying to interpret it correctly.

QuickCut said:
I grasped it fully (resists... urge... to make... obvious... joke).

:lol: Good way to bring the joke full circle!

Anyway, in case anybody didn't understand my statement, let me spell it out.

njvc has already proven to be a top-notch faneditor and I hold him in high regard.

Since I may be the only one who has listened to the commentary, I feel obligated to point out that his wife really deserves all the credit.

(Sorry njvc!) :p

geminigod said:
Thread? What's that? Sorry, I'm just a noob.

stfunoob128589553800012193.jpg

If anyone wants to download the bluray today, pm me as the link on info still has some issues. The DVD and avchd links are fine though.

P.s. Gem, happy to acknowledge it - that's why we did the commentary together. The initial non linear idea was hers, which really changed the edit entirely. Figuring out how to actually achieve that was a whole other story, but the edit would have suffered without that bold choice! Thanks wifey :)

OK, all sorted. The links to all three versions are now fully armed and operational. Thanks to the admins for sorting it out!

:)

just finished watching the AVCHD version (or the handbraked version of it; the hard drive attached to my TV doesn't like a file larger than 4GB), and i mussay: wonderful. now listening to the commentary.

soon to be discovered: how the original stacks up to the njvc cut. ;)

not really a spoiler, but i'll stash it anyway:
'tis a good thing max doesn't get hit by any rocky projectiles. it's his world, so i guess he doesn't have to.

I'll probably DL the Blu-ray once I get a chance to pick up some BD-R's and see if I can get some friends to watch it :)

By the way, how many approved cover art designs does it take to get a badge? Juusstt wondering... ;-)

Hello - I am trying to download the bluray version but a few parts are missing. I cannot wait to see this edit.

Which parts are missing hillbilly? Mediafire seems to play tricks on you, in that certain files will go offline for a few days then reappear again. PM me if you want the direct links.

btw, a few people have been asking about the seemingly small file sizes of the downloadable files, and why that is the case. They're just zipped up tight, so that the SL DVD is only 2.7GB for download, the AVCHD is about 6GB and the bluray is about 9.3GB for download. Once you have downloaded and extracted them, the actual file sizes are:
DVD - 4.6GB
AVCHD - 8GB
Bluray - 23GB

Back
Top Bottom