• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

what do you look like for real?

so nice seeing you for real guys. Adds a lot to what you write :)

l_6d622604de0ce1c234192b6c6df8286e.jpg

boon23 said:
so nice seeing you for real guys. Adds a lot to what you write :)

agreed. i'm really glad you started this thread boon. its nice to have real people in here now

I am an ornithologist. I was banding some birds for a study, and was surprised to see that guy in the net. it was a sharp-shinned hawk. a nice surprise for the day :)

That's cool. Animals rock. My sister is getting her masters in marine biology.

thats really cool. where is she going to school? I am working on my masters now in west virginia

North Carolina State University At Raleigh, so pretty close to you, I guess.

Wow, I am from Newport News, Vriginia... and my dad was born and raised in West Virginia, I don't remember where but his father was a coal miner....

thats cool! so how long have you been in japan pauley?

Made by the same artist who also made the original Terminator 2 poster:

hopet2.jpg

ThrowgnCpr said:
thats cool! so how long have you been in japan pauley?

I was in North Dakota for two years (03 - 05) and have been here for about two years. (Aug 05 - Aug 09)...

The wife and I are talking about staying here for another four years or going to England for four years. Or doing both... Right now, we love see other parts of the world.

sounds cool, i like to travel too. there are way too many birds to see, and too little time to see them in :) i would like to do some field work in central america when i am done on this project

this is too small to see anything.

you upload it to imageshack and post the adress here.

Back
Top Bottom