• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

what do you look like for real?

that is a hollowed out shell necklace that was given to all the guys at the wedding.

xtomo looks mad, maybe he's getting too many leeches on his torrents!

dhr001 said:
xtomo looks mad, maybe he's getting too many leeches on his torrents!

yes too many lol

lewis886 said:
nomarch, you have the longest journey on your shelf... therefore, YOU ROCK !! ;) lol

I heartily agree. =)

My picture will be coming shortly. I just have to find a camera...

Cheek oot ma ugly mug!

me.jpg

Thats me a year ago, but I haven't really changed.

that?s not a picture of you RJ. that?s definitely cousin itt from the addams family...

btw: dhr: is that a pukin pumpkin there???

Heinrich said:
that?s not a picture of you RJ. that?s definitely cousin itt from the addams family...

btw: dhr: is that a pukin pumpkin there???
I currently have no hair whatsoever. No beard ....no long hair.

hehe yup, used it for a joke cover entry, liked it, then made it my avatar!

Yeah I've never been innebriated either.... : 8)

Nah but that was a joke movie poster made of me in front of my old high school... F&L is a good flick though...

just ask Alice... ya know... when shes ten feet tall

Back
Top Bottom