• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

What are you listening to at the moment?

Soundtrack to 'The Kid Who Would Be king' is really nice and synth-rocky-orchestral (by Electric Wave Bureau):

^ Lovin' 'Arthur's Theme'.

71E44E4lreL._SX355_.jpg

I've never quite gotten into them fully, but I do love that particular album dearly.

TVs Frink said:
I've never quite gotten into them fully, but I do love that particular album dearly.

Same. I find most of their stuff to be okay at best, but Version 2.0 is a great album. I was really into it when it came out, and it still holds up for me now.

ThrowgnCpr said:
TVs Frink said:

Same. I find most of their stuff to be okay at best, but Version 2.0 is a great album. I was really into it when it came out, and it still holds up for me now.

I don't think I even listened to it until a good 10 years after it was released and I don't remember why I did.  I certainly was aware of the songs, a bunch got a ton of airplay in the late 90s, I just never really paid attention.  Then at some point I listed to some tracks and was like "why haven't I bought this before?" So I did.

I'm currently listening to listening to the Big Finish Doctor Who trilogy: The Key 2 Time, pretty good!

Handman said:
Association - Cherish (1966)

Oh, I'm beginning to think that man has never found

The words that could make you want me
That have the right amount of letters, just the right sound
That could make you hear, make you see
That you are driving me out of my mind
Oh, I could say I need you, but then you'd realize
That I want you, just like a thousand other guys
Who'd say they loved you with all the rest of their lies
When all they wanted was to touch your face, your hands
And gaze into your eyes
Cherish is the word I use to describe
All the feeling that I have hiding here for you inside

One of the truly great love songs. Never My Love and Windy are both good, as well. Good stuff!

Alternating between a bootleg of The Doors "Live at The Whiskey", Ponticello "The Hotel Rooms" and Rustic Overtones "Live".

Heard this on the radio the other day and I just love it.

Back
Top Bottom