• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

What are you listening to at the moment?

Some trivia...

Handman said:
Southern Man - Neil Young

Great album, although I do prefer 'On the Beach'.  Lynyrd Skynyrd wrote "Sweet Home Alabama" as a sort of dis track in response to Southern Man :D .

Well I heard Mister Young sing about her
Well I heard ole Neil put her down
Well, I hope Neil Young will remember
A southern man don't need him around anyhow

Flounder said:

Springsteen did a version too but didn't release it until years later on a compilation (he had songs to spare in those days). Not as fiery as Patti's take IMO but worth hearing.

Ulu Live at The Wetlands Preserve

Ulu is without doubt the coolest horn driven rock/jam band that existed. Awesome!

Check out The Grape, Spunky Monkey or Canine Brigade.

Also a song that I've only heard in this show, Eat Georgia's Peach.

Was listening to one of my favourite albums from the 90's on the way home tonight but when I parked up I had to play all 8 minutes of this beauty on full blast with full air-drum accompaniment before I got out the car .

TVs Frink said:
One word: Theremin.

JEDIT: That screencap is kinda an off-topic OTTO @"Duragizer"

Octopus Project is great live. I saw them about 8 years ago in a club here. Amazing energy

I'm super happy that David Bazan has resurrected the Pedro the Lion project. The new record is great:

First heard this excellent fun.-like pop song years ago in a movie mashup, but couldn't find it elsewhere at the time. Well, here it is:

Association - Cherish (1966)

Oh, I'm beginning to think that man has never found

The words that could make you want me
That have the right amount of letters, just the right sound
That could make you hear, make you see
That you are driving me out of my mind
Oh, I could say I need you, but then you'd realize
That I want you, just like a thousand other guys
Who'd say they loved you with all the rest of their lies
When all they wanted was to touch your face, your hands
And gaze into your eyes
Cherish is the word I use to describe