• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

We have a problem with Duragizer

Duragizer said:
I've never been able to get into Futurama.

Don't be so hard on yourself, in voice work it's all about who you know.

Frankly I just don't even know what to say.

It's like he's begging me to ban him or something.

To be fair, I haven't regularly watched Futurama since 2002. Who's to say I wouldn't take to it in my old age?

I just realized that your name is Duragizer on here. what the heck is wrong with Enercell?

dahmage said:
I just realized that your name is Duragizer on here.  what the heck is wrong with Enercell?

Not enough sexy.

dahmage said:
I just realized that your name is Duragizer on here.  what the heck is wrong with Enercell?

YOU MUST BE LIVING UNDER A ROCK

Possessed said:
dahmage said:

YOU MUST BE LIVING UNDER A ROCK

no, i just don't pay much attention to anyone other than myself

I see you're still living this sinful life.

Funny-Canada-Meme-1.jpg

We will be cruel to the Americans, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the American won’t not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the American will be sickened by us, and the American will talk about us, and the American will fear us. And when the American closes their eyes at night and they’re tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with.

Don't think we've forgotten your dirty little secret,  friend.

Possessed said:
Don't think we've forgotten your dirty little secret,  friend.

I shower every day, so it's not dirty, and it's hardly a secret. It is little, though.

Back
Top Bottom