• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

We Are The Night Revamped by INH5

Congrats on releasing this INH5!

looks like bloodsucking fun, inh5!

Hooray!
Apologies for not responding sooner.
NCAA hoops wipes two weeks every year.

Vultural said:
Hooray!
Apologies for not responding sooner.
NCAA hoops wipes two weeks every year.
You skip the Final Four?

TV's Frink said:
You skip the Final Four?

I like that first week, especially surprise upsets (unless the 'Cats lose, though I wasn't holding my breath this year).
Watching so much TV is altogether exhausting.
At round 3, only two Cinderellas remain, both squared off, Zags vs Orange.
Almost every year I seem to wind up traveling during the finale and everyone I visit is either football or baseball.

Post edit - Yes, will miss them for sure, since they are only airing on cable.
Yes, I could watch on computer, except it ain't the same.

Sorry for jacking the thread, INH5.
I know how much of a labour of love this has been for you.

To make sure that this doesn't get lost on the previous page: As of this writing, Fanedit.info hasn't been updated with my submission, so if you want the DLC links please PM me.

glad to see this edit getting some attention. i'll write up a proper review once i watch it with the commentary; it might take me some time, since RL is going to get in the way the next several weeks.

hmmm, newspock, i read your review, and i'm not sure that the "major flaw" in the storytelling was necessarily a flaw.
for all we know, lena might not be well-versed in the rules of engagement--which vampires can pass the gift, who can receive it. she's new to this, after all. another consideration: when she's about to bite cop-boy, she's conflicted about quite a few things, including whether to commit him to the horrors of her new life versus wanting to save him and be with him. maybe her desperation made her forget the rules of vampiric transmission. maybe in the moment she isn't thinking properly, and then her not biting him is the resolution of that internal conflict, or the putting-off till later of the decision to turn him.

in other words, i think that bite-deferral scene can be interpreted in a variety of ways, and that's cool. this sort of haziness makes for a richer viewing experience in my (reflectively reddish) eyes.

also, i'm ok with all the female vampires killing off all the known male vampires but behaving just as badly as they accuse male vampires of behaving. with serious power comes temptation and all that. and they're vampires--they're supposed to misbehave, unless they have major willpower.

Back
Top Bottom