• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

We all need a laugh

Aisha Tylers 'Nowassitall' Music Video from her new stand up dvd.

[youtube:1hqh9eiv]

wow, and I thought the circuit city liquidation could get no worse.

haha, stupid Germans. :D

Sounds like heiny :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AHHAHAHHAHHAAHA!!!!!
thats great :lol:

more starwars humor...
SeinfeldMenace.jpg

personally I would have put elaine in the slave girl bikini but its still funny :)

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/blog/editors_corner/article/26357/

Editor's Corner

Strangest lawsuit ever?

I see a lot of strange news stories in this job and this one, which was featured recently in a German newspaper, is up there with the strangest.

A judge in Stuttgart, Germany, is currently trying to decide on a lawsuit in which a man hired his neighbour to impregnate his wife.

It gets weirder.

Demetrius Soupolos, 29, and his former beauty queen wife, Traute, were very keen to have a child together, but Demetrius was Sterile so they began to seek out other possible options.

The option the couple eventually decided on was to hire their neighbour Frank Maus, 34, to impregnate Traute.

Maus, who was already married with two children agreed to do the job for the fee of €2,000. For three evenings a week for the next six months, a total of 72 different times, Maus tried to impregnate Traute.

When his own wife objected, Maus explained that he was "only doing it for the money."

After the unsuccessful six-month period Soupolos insisted that Maus take a medical examination. The doctor concluded that Maus was also sterile, which forced his wife into admitting that their two children did not belong to him.

Soupolos is now suing Maus in an effort to get his money back. Maus' argument is that he did not guarantee conception, only that he would try his hardest.

------------------------------------------------

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i would of done it for free :D

put a bag on her head and one on mine just incase hers falls off...and bobs ya uncle!

I expect a lot of you guys have already seen these but i just stumbled across them

[youtube:22u4d92n]

The first two acts arent great but the final with Vader and Amidala is brilliant.

[youtube:22u4d92n]

hahaha. Don't let Oklahoma hit you on the way out...

all heil new teabaggerstan!
yeeeeeee hawwwwwwww!
(Austin is sweet though, my brother lives there)

Reminded me of Mr Shows "Newfreeland" skit.
Couldnt find that so heres another Mr Show favorite of mine:
[youtube:2bg90xs1]

Back
Top Bottom