• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Fan Edit Of The Year (FEOTY) 2021: and the WINNERS are...! here Congratulations!

TWSS (Potentially NSFW)

Sinbad

Well-known member
Donor
Faneditor
Messages
1,362
Reaction score
3
Trophy Points
48
jrWHAG42 said:
I just can't fully enjoy it anymore because I was once able to take it seriously.
 

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Messages
23,630
Reaction score
290
Trophy Points
193
Duragizer said:
head. I just know it's going to be a painful experience. :(
 

ArtisDead

Well-known member
Cover Artist
Messages
1,698
Reaction score
1,145
Trophy Points
138
Ryantology said:
I very much belong on the newbie  :D

I must say...that is a heck of a way to treat your new members...
 

ArtisDead

Well-known member
Cover Artist
Messages
1,698
Reaction score
1,145
Trophy Points
138
Possessed said:
What if your ... cat is a member of another forum and they said something hurtful about you...
 

Neglify

Well-known member
Messages
13,969
Reaction score
19
Trophy Points
123
Denizen said:
Possessed said:
... it sucks ... at least half of us are convinced we are better off

Denizen said:
Possessed said:
What if your ... cat is a member of another forum and they said something hurtful about you...

Penalty flag for altering the quoted posts.

ref_throwing_flag.png
 

ArtisDead

Well-known member
Cover Artist
Messages
1,698
Reaction score
1,145
Trophy Points
138
Neglify said:
That's What She Said.

Similar to the Out Of Context Thread. Post an unaltered quote from this forum, something that would cause Michael Scott to blurt out "That's what she said!"

I guess just using the best part of the statement is altering it? I didn't add to it. Shall I remove them? I did read the guidelines...I guess that didn't register as altering them. 

Did I lose 15 yards per penalty flag?
 

ArtisDead

Well-known member
Cover Artist
Messages
1,698
Reaction score
1,145
Trophy Points
138
Neglify said:
Denizen said:
Possessed said:
... it sucks ... at least half of us are convinced we are better off

Denizen said:
Possessed said:
What if your ... cat is a member of another forum and they said something hurtful about you...

Penalty flag for altering the quoted posts.

What if I only quoted the part that my mind registered? I can't remember the deleted parts.
:rolleyes:
 

ArtisDead

Well-known member
Cover Artist
Messages
1,698
Reaction score
1,145
Trophy Points
138
Sinbad said:
Look away son..
elbarto1 said:
He needs to sink it in much deeper

You got your quote wrong son...you are actually quoting me...I only noticed after I stopped laughing...
 

Sinbad

Well-known member
Donor
Faneditor
Messages
1,362
Reaction score
3
Trophy Points
48
Damn them nested quotes
 

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Messages
23,630
Reaction score
290
Trophy Points
193
Denizen said:
Neglify said:
Denizen said:
Possessed said:
... it sucks ... at least half of us are convinced we are better off

Denizen said:
Possessed said:
What if your ... cat is a member of another forum and they said something hurtful about you...

Penalty flag for altering the quoted posts.

What if I only quoted the part that my mind registered? I can't remember the deleted parts.
:rolleyes:

Also neither of these really belong in this thread, even if they were unaltered.
 
Top Bottom