• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

TWSS (Potentially NSFW)

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
I just can't fully enjoy it anymore because I was once able to take it seriously.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Duragizer said:
head. I just know it's going to be a painful experience. :(

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Denizen said:
Possessed said:
... it sucks ... at least half of us are convinced we are better off

Denizen said:
Possessed said:
What if your ... cat is a member of another forum and they said something hurtful about you...

Penalty flag for altering the quoted posts.

ref_throwing_flag.png

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
That's What She Said.

Similar to the Out Of Context Thread. Post an unaltered quote from this forum, something that would cause Michael Scott to blurt out "That's what she said!"

I guess just using the best part of the statement is altering it? I didn't add to it. Shall I remove them? I did read the guidelines...I guess that didn't register as altering them. 

Did I lose 15 yards per penalty flag?

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
Denizen said:
Possessed said:

Denizen said:
Possessed said:
What if your ... cat is a member of another forum and they said something hurtful about you...

What if I only quoted the part that my mind registered? I can't remember the deleted parts.
:rolleyes:

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Damn them nested quotes

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Denizen said:
Neglify said:
Denizen said:
Possessed said:

Denizen said:
Possessed said:

What if I only quoted the part that my mind registered? I can't remember the deleted parts.
:rolleyes:

Also neither of these really belong in this thread, even if they were unaltered.

Top Bottom