• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Tin Cup - The Golfer's Cut 2020 HD

Here's what I'd try: fade the last shot of the press conference to black, in a way that has the "worry about the percentages" part of the line over black, and then have the next scene fade in as in the original. It's the smoothest and most cinematic solution, I think.

Something like this?
I like it!

Something like this?
I like it!
Pretty much, yes! I wonder if it would work better the way you did the clip or the way I originally imagined it, with only the "worry about the percentages" part over black, and "You think a guy like me bothers to" while it is still fading out. I fear the black part might feel a bit too long here.

Pretty much, yes! I wonder if it would work better the way you did the clip or the way I originally imagined it, with only the "worry about the percentages" part over black, and "You think a guy like me bothers to" while it is still fading out. I fear the black part might feel a bit too long here.
Ah, maybe more like this?

Awesome!! Thank you for the feedback! And if that's all the feedback I get, I'll add this transition to any future requests of this edit. Thank you Dwight!

Back
Top Bottom