• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Thor - The Dark World: Hard Forged Edition

Adding another subtitle track is easy. So yes, four is fine.

I don't mind the colors. And I'm not having success color matching the deleted scenes into the movie, so from a practical point I prefer the least amount of color correction!

I took a stab at your suggestion to remove the Stones reference from the library scene. Here's the revised library scene. Enjoy! (password: fanedit.org).

^ Clip looks very good but creating a new thread is the best place to post stuff like that, to save confusion.

lapis molari said:
Adding another subtitle track is easy. So yes, four is fine.

Ah, that's good. I prefer T2YMC's Dark Elf subtitles over the original, so I would like to see them included as one of the tracks.

I took a stab at your suggestion to remove the Stones reference from the library scene. Here's the revised library scene. Enjoy! (password: fanedit.org).

That's much better.

TM2YC said:
^ Clip looks very good but creating a new thread is the best place to post stuff like that, to save confusion.

I agree.

TM2YC said:

Yes, I hadn't meant my suggestions to develop into *me* making the updated Thor Dark World edit. But it looks that I may just have to go for it. :blush:

I'll start the new thread next week. First I want to make more progress on my edit of James Bond's Diamonds are Forever!

Back
Top Bottom