• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Things We Love

I love the ego boosting compliments. :lol: Seriously, thank you. :)

my friend just had a baby so i've been all lovey-dovey-baby-mode for a while now.
that and i really want my own baby. just not right this second.lol

hotlikefire said:
my friend just had a baby so i've been all lovey-dovey-baby-mode for a while now.
that and i really want my own baby. just not right this second.lol

Trust me - enjoy your life that you have now. Once a baby comes along the rules of the game changes.

Overnight my priorities completely inverted. Things that mattered to me no longer mattered...honestly, I don't think you can really understand love in its' truest form until a baby comes along.

Love used to be about gratification. Now it's about unblinking, unwavering sacrifice and devotion.

I was, am and always will be completely in love with my wife. But back before our baby it was like I was swimming in the shallow end of the pool without even knowing it. The love I have for my wife deepened the second we heard the baby's first cry...My God, what a feeling.

So yeah, to make this relevant, I love my wife and my daughter. The two most important chicks in the world to me.

aww that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)
but yes no plans for babies anytime in the next 5 years...

hotlikefire said:
aww that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)
but yes no plans for babies anytime in the next 5 years...

Dude, I wouldn't even "plan it" per se. We knew exactly when we were ready, and just went with it. When it happens, it seems like the best decision you've ever made...and the best part is that conceiving is the most uninhibited time you'll ever have. The freedom and piece of mind...man, it was awesome.

oh i wouldn't want to 'plan it' either. but i'm only 21 and still have at least +4 more years of (grad) school left...
i've heard this rumor that you can 'plan' the sex of your child by when you're having sex....anyone heard about this?

hotlikefire said:
oh i wouldn't want to 'plan it' either. but i'm only 21 and still have at least +4 more years of (grad) school left...
i've heard this rumor that you can 'plan' the sex of your child by when you're having sex....anyone heard about this?

Who has time for planning when you're having sex? I'm usually too busy thinking about baseball or something :lol:

Seriously, there is an ancient Chinese calander which is supposedly 99% accurate as to the gender of a child based on the date of conception. For example, a child conceived on October 31st will be male, November 1st female and so on.

As far as I can figure out, it's accurate.

I've also heard that sexual positions can influence the gender. If the guy is on top and thrusting, or doing it doggie style, supposedly that bodes well for a boy. If the woman is on top and riding the man, supposedly it will be a girl.

I call bullshit though - becasue it sounds like wive's tales based on who has control or power during intercourse.

Cass is right. Guys are not very much into planning those things. I never was a guy that liked children thaat much. When our two girls were there everything changed and I would not think a second about something I?ve lost...

I couldn?t stand a single day without my three chicks...

here are two of three:
melinazoexz7.jpg

everybody feel free to go ?aaaaw?....

You're blessed Heinrich - they're lovely.

my favorite kids...
you are so blessed, H.

thanks guys. since boon does such a marvellous job with children mine will always remember him as their hero from the "Ulligen" (that?s the place where boon is working)

I'd love to post a pic of my daughter, but I'm not too comfortable putting her up on the 'net...she's a darling though. I'm at work right now and I miss her like crazy.

i love a cup of legal seafood new england clam chowder on a cold snowy day.

I love meeting new friends. I like every grade even the Freshman.

I lovee free alchol at my work cHristmas party/

yeaH I just wrote htat...

When I sover up I maight nomineate this for post of the year.

I love the title of Cassidy's new book:

The Drunken Typist

Cassidy said:
I lovee free alchol at my work cHristmas party/

yeaH I just wrote htat...

When I sover up I maight nomineate this for post of the year.

Best post ever!

I love my new friend. She likes me for the silly person I am. I've never been happier with a new friend of mine.

I love FanEdited.com. [/kiss up] :p

Back
Top Bottom