• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Things We Love

3djohn_lennon_imagine_rough_edit.jpg

Download cover art HERE

3d-44.jpg

3d1-1.jpg

Download cover art HERE

3d2-1.jpg

Download cover art HERE

3d3.jpg

Download cover art HERE

3d-45.jpg

3d1-2.jpg

Download cover art HERE

3d2-2.jpg

Download cover art HERE

3d3-1.jpg

Download cover art HERE

Very nice. I always held off on making a multi-cover (even though I really wanted one) because DFNYC kept telling us he was going to put out more Indy discs. But he seems to be even slower than me.... So glad you put this together.

Yea be nice to get a v2 of this project with more content, the quality is good on these DVDs but i think he could do better after seeing his other LD preservations.

he had planned on redoing these. guess thats not happening either.

ThrowgnCpr said:
he had planned on redoing these. guess thats not happening either.

Ive just posted over at OT.

AvP said:
3d-53.jpg

Download cover art HERE

I just found out that this may have been officially released. I just picked up the Blu-Ray of the first film and I went to DVD Aficionado to add it to my collection when I started scanning the other Hellraiser titles listed. I noticed that the US edition of Hellraiser III: Hell On Earth, released by Paramount, includes a featurette called "Clive Barker: The Art Of Horror". The DVD is long out of print, I've only ever seen the Canadian edition in stores, so it's entirely possible that this did in fact receive an official release.

I checked DVD Compare and it would appear that the R1 US edition from Paramount is the only edition to include it. They don't list a running time either so unless somebody wants to shell out some cash to buy I guess we'll never know. Used copies are pretty cheap, around 10-15$, but new copies are going from 63-130$ US.

71FDNgjzzaL.jpg

CBS_starwars_3D.jpg

Download ANH cover art HERE
Download ESB cover art HERE
Download ROTJ cover art HERE

even after a shitty day of Lucas raping Star Wars news, the day can end well. I came home to a few records in the post, one of which was the new Thrice LP, which arrived a week ahead of release date. so currently enjoying a beer and good tunes :)

Back
Top Bottom