• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Sensational Spider-Man (TASM 1&2 Hybrid) by samspider3

the shots of JJ look quite a bit brighter than the shots of spidey, which seems off, especially because all the light coming in that windows would shine on spideys face. Nice other than that

Masirimso17 said:
Looks great! Also is it just me or did you make Spider-Man's eyes bigger to match the film?
Well, actually those are shots from Spider-Man 1 and 2, I did not modified anything :v

Brett Nelson said:
the shots of JJ look quite a bit brighter than the shots of spidey, which seems off, especially because all the light coming in that windows would shine on spideys face. Nice other than that

Yes, I know. I'm still working on the colours and brightness, but the idea is there :D

samspider3 said:
Well, actually those are shots from Spider-Man 1 and 2, I did not modified anything :v
I know they're from SM1 & 2 that's why I asked. Other than that, well... I think I'm going insane [emoji33]

i Know, right? This is going to be the best Spider-Man Fan Edit ever xD.

samspider3 said:
i Know, right? This is going to be the best Spider-Man Fan Edit ever xD.

Whoah, talk about egotistical :eek:

Just kidding of course, I'm very looking forward to this fanedit, hopfully it's as good as you say! ;)

Thanks for your support :D . There is another Idea I came up. Daily Bugle will be introduced as a News tv program after Spider-Man saves people in the bridge instead of simply having a cameo after credits. Then we can establish a little bit better the Bugle exists in this universe instead of no talking about it at all.

That's not a bad idea - maybe you can take the bit where Peter sees the DB Newspaper that asks for Pictures of the Lizard, and change it up to one asking for Pictures of Spider-man? you can probably try to put it in the Costume montage instead of the scene with the two nerds (which i felt was kind of uneccesary).

Nimibro said:
That's not a bad idea - maybe you can take the bit where Peter sees the DB Newspaper that asks for Pictures of the Lizard, and change it up to one asking for Pictures of Spider-man? you can probably try to put it in the Costume montage instead of the scene with the two nerds (which i felt was kind of uneccesary).

I was thinking on something like that, you know? but i'm not entirely sure how to change the newspaper part without looking too obvious I changed it. I still need to do some experiments. Let's see what I can do. Same with the Idea with Chris Cooper and the other cuts you told me on PM ;)

I could help you with that shot, i don't think there's a lot of movement so i can try changing it.

samspider3 said:
I was thinking on something like that, you know? but i'm not entirely sure how to change the newspaper part without looking too obvious I changed it. I still need to do some experiments. Let's see what I can do. Same with the Idea with Chris Cooper and the other cuts you told me on PM ;)

Changing a newspaper isn't so hard I guess. L8wrtr and Jelio's Superman: Son of Jor-El has a close up of "I Spent The Night With Superman" which leads to the scene in Superman II The Richard Donner Cut where they congratulate Lois' work before Lois finds out Clark's true identity.

You might make something similar. When Peter sees the news paper, you can make a close-up of the Spider-Man photo ad from Spider-Man 2002. However if you want perfection, Nimibro can help you, as he said.

Masirimso17 said:
Changing a newspaper isn't so hard I guess. L8wrtr and Jelio's Superman: Son of Jor-El has a close up of "I Spent The Night With Superman" which leads to the scene in Superman II The Richard Donner Cut where they congratulate Lois' work before Lois finds out Clark's true identity.

You might make something similar. When Peter sees the news paper, you can make a close-up of the Spider-Man photo ad from Spider-Man 2002. However if you want perfection, Nimibro can help you, as he said.

Something like this, maybe? :p

Nimibro said:
I could help you with that shot, i don't think there's a lot of movement so i can try changing it.

I corrected the brightness a little bit and inserted the "jesus christ" part. What do you think now? :)

Both are a lot better - in the JJ scene, maybe replacing the deep sigh and jesus christ in place could help? it could help it seem more natural i think, but other than that, it's PERFECT.

The Newspaper scene is great as well - seems very natural.

Nimibro said:
Both are a lot better - in the JJ scene, maybe replacing the deep sigh and jesus christ in place could help? it could help it seem more natural i think, but other than that, it's PERFECT.

The Newspaper scene is great as well - seems very natural.

Thanks man :D . What do you think now? :3

What's he say at the end?
should tell him to piss off. Would explain why he never had any involvement with him in the movie

Brett Nelson said:
What's he say at the end?
should tell him to piss off. Would explain why he never had any involvement with him in the movie

Jonah says he's gonna pay Peter $300 bucks for the pictures, and Peter replies "I Can live with that". Don't Worry, i had troubles to understand what he was saying too. They speak too fast in The Social Network...

That's perfect man, i can't see any way to make it better. Probably the most fitting send-off to the Webbverse, great job!

Looking good! It's been a while since I've been even remotely interested in watching a Spider-Man film.

With some of the Help of Nimibro, i have added some Chris Cooper lines from other films to make sure his participation in thr film is stil active. He will be comunicating with Dr. Ratha by radio.

First one will be at OSCORP, after the voice explains what the company does, Norman eill say "I never cared about making headlines. I wanted to make history".

Second will be at the part where Ratha drops the files to the ground by accident because of Peter. Norman will say Ratha is dumb for letting Peter see the file, meanin he was clumsy.

Third one will be after Connors says to Ratha he won't be making human trials, and Ratha fires him. Ratha goes out Connor's Office and Norman says "I didn't think you would carry it like a disease". Meaning he didn't think he would handle the situation like this.

Fourth, when Ratha is at the bridge, in the middle of the traffic jam, Norman will say "are you finding this job too stressful? Is this all too much for you?" While Ratha's face is like under pressure and frustration.
Fifth, Ratha goes to Connor's office to investigate what is going on with the Lizard (ddeleted sscene), Norman will say "yoú dig a six foot hole and you may find 4 bodies. But dig a 12 foot hole and you may find 40". After Ratha discovers Connors videos and understands his intentions, Norman will say "have to do something about that, won't we?"

And well, finally his scene with Harry xD. I don't think I will add more. Oh and I changed a little bit Jameson's cameo. After Peter gives Jonah the photos, and he is impressed, Jonah will pay Peter $200 bucks, and Peter will reply "oh...". Then, after Betty Brant says Jonah his wife lost her checkbox, Jonah gets happier a d then he agrees to pay him $300. I think the scene is funnier now :)

That sounds really good man! another thing that could work with the Ratha deleted scene is a line from Bourne Identity - "We will burn for this. The Both of us". The line with the bodies works as well, but the one from Bourne sounds like he's pertaining to someone.

Also if you're still working on the Jameson scene, maybe you can add one of those trademark "Parker!" Screams at the beginning?

Back
Top Bottom