• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Parker Luck: A (Amazing) Spider-Man Story By 604Spidey

HeartBeatCity.23

Reaction score
Trophy Points
basically i have this creator friend who made their own TASM Fanedit/Fanmix passion project a while back And uploaded progress trailers from his Youtube channel and even Made an Instagram page for it. it was finished and published recently to rave reviews from a lot of people.
however i feel as if more people deserve the chance to see it Especially in the IFDB community and since hes started repromoting it recently Due to No Way Home and hes not Part of The IAFD community i thought it would be a good idea if i shared it here. is that alright? especially since i have his permission to do so Permission to Share FanEdit (will update with fixed permission since i misspelled IAFD)
i will defininity post the progress trailers in Fanedits-in the-works and list all the changes as required
just wanted to know if this was allowed?

Last edited:
This Thread is being made So i can post all the progress of the making of this edit from Start to Finish By my friend and talented editor/creator 604Spidey
this includes progress videos ,announcment videos trailers and pics from both his youtube Page 604Spidey Youtube Channel and the projects instagram page under the same name
this will be done in order to list the changes made in the progress of making this edit in order to comply with IFDB Fanedit submissions form requirements which require that there be a thread in fanedits-in-the-works that can be linked in order to measure project progress i assume
since this isn't my edit hopefully and im just sharing it with permission by posting all of the progress made for the project by him and detailing all changes made i can meet IFDB criteria
theses posts will start from the next post with the announcement video from the films insta and his youtube with complete synopsis and edit purpose etc and so on.

Last edited:
Since this isn't your project it's been temporarily moved to the General FE discussion forum.

Since this isn't your project it's been temporarily moved to the General FE discussion forum.
ok but how am i supposed to make the thread for the form then? i was planning to post every step in the progress of this edit with links and timestamps and dates to verify it in order to meet the IAFD criteria

(This is from the list of approved media sites and doesn't contain any links that will lead to direct download links in any manner) (april 28 2020) (project announcement trailer)
Synopsis:
Preparing to enter the next stage of his life, Peter Parker has fully accepted his role as New York City’s costumed protector: Spider-Man. However, fragments of his past continue to haunt him until eventually, he’s reunited with his childhood friend: Harry Osborn. Together, they unravel the secrets of his company and what both their fathers have in common. As looming threats grow, Peter becomes more protective of those closest to him, including ex-girlfriend Gwen Stacy.

Starring:
Andrew Garfield
Emma Stone
Dane Dehaan
Sally Field
Martin Sheen

Footage Used:
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Purpose:
The idea is to meld both films together and create a cohesive, grounded narrative that ties Peter's relationships together in these films in order to fully push him into the role of Spider-Man.

*No Copyright Infringement intended. All characters used are the property of Marvel, Disney, and Sony Pictures. This is a non-profit piece strictly made for entertainment as well as expressing longheld admiration of the character featured here. We do not have any money, just love for the character.*

from the projects instagram page story The Reasons,Intent and purpose behind it and list of changes to be made initially(aka The What ,The Why, and the Idea)
THE IDEA 1/2: - To combine both TASM1 and TASM2 in order to create a more personal narrative for Peter Parker and his journey to becoming Spider-Man. - That being said, my goal isn't to squish both films together but rather use TASM2 as the central narrative and have TASM1 fill in the quieter moments where Peter reflects on his past choices. - The themes that were muddled and ultimately dropped in-between films are brought to the forefront and expanded on. (ex. guilt, loss, ineptitude, and most importantly: consequence.) field's Prospered. - Garfield's performance is edited to be more introspective, troubled and especially haunted. He's thrust into the outcome of his actions and this re-cut attempts to show how he copes, as well as how realistically flawed someone like Peter could be in real life. - Peter's social dynamics are tested, there's a lot less Spider-Man and more of Peter Parker. He's undergoing a journey of self-discovery in order to see if he's made the right choices as a person.
THE IDEA 2/2 - The general theme of this re-cut is to understand that actions have consequences. The original series showed just how uncapable Peter was of learning from his mistakes, so this re-cut attempts to deliver that as his greatest weakness.

THE WHY: - I strongly believe that there's a compelling narrative within these two films. It's essentially about a boy learning to become a man, just told differently than the Raimi series. - Marc Webb demonstrates that he can direct a film about real, flawed people who are trying to fill an idea of something that left them long ago. This edit allows for those grounded moments to sit with the audience and empathise with this version of the character much more. - The cast's performances were unfortunately watered down in order to meet studio requirements, but this edit does what it can to allow Dehaan, Garfield and Stone to shine as their characters. - To demonstrate that Garfield's iteration can truly be considered 'amazing' and in-league with the other two adaptations.

THE WHAT: New opening titles/end credits. Restored deleted scenes/additional scenes Recut most of the scenes (from both films) to establish a standalone story. Re-scored themes and overall soundtrack No more Sinister Six build-up, Aunt May subplot, goofy slapstick moments, NY pedestrian birdwatching, Richard Parker subplot is gone. Several lines are cut/shortened that are redundant and don't push the scene forward (i.e "I break up with you") Slight emphasis on Peter's unconscious guilt for losing Uncle Ben. Much shorter and more grounded Spider-Man tale focusing on Peter and trying to navigate himself as an adult.

Last edited:
hopefully the progess thread can be moved back eventually now that ive provided synopsis and the project intent and purpose behind it

ok but how am i supposed to make the thread for the form then? i was planning to post every step in the progress of this edit with links and timestamps and dates to verify it in order to meet the IAFD criteria
The editor will need to submit the edit if they would like it on IFDB.

The editor will need to submit the edit if they would like it on IFDB.
1.theyre not an IFDB member
2.they gave me the permission on their behalf to Submit it as they arent a member
3. im not taking anyones credits here this is fully acreddited to them in great detail with the links and timestaps and project announcements and progress with the date and links included to verify the veracity and authenthicity of the project .im just trying to share this amazing edit that deserves to be here alongside the rest of them,while i didnt create it my friend did all im doing is distributing the edit here with their permission that is all

This Thread is being made So i can post all the progress of the making of this edit from Start to Finish By my friend and talented editor/creator 604Spidey
this includes progress videos ,announcment videos trailers and pics from both his youtube Page 604Spidey Youtube Channel
this will be done in order to list the changes made in the progress of making this edit in order to comply with IFDB Fanedit submissions form requirements which require that there be a thread in fanedits-in-the-works that can be linked in order to measure project progress i assume
since this isn't my edit hopefully and im just sharing it with permission by posting all of the progress made for the project by him and detailing all changes made i can meet IFDB criteria
theses posts will start from the next post with the announcement video from the films insta and his youtube with complete synopsis and edit purpose etc and so on.
That IG page leads directly to the download link. Per the rules of this site you should probably remove it (and any other that potentially leads to the download link).

Also not to criticize you at all for posting on his behalf but (mods correct me if I'm wrong) the editor has to come to the site and submit it himself for it to be reviewed by the academy.

BTW I would happily review it if he does that, and we would love to have him in the community :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you @Masirimso17 for catching those links. @HeartBeatCity.23 please take a moment to review our rules and guidelines. We do not allow links that lead directly to download links. Again, if the editor would like to share their project here they are welcome to. It's ok to talk about the edit in this thread, but all shared material must not contain or lead to direct links.

i can understand the removal of the Instagram Page links as pertaining to the that rule but not of the Announcement Trailer or the official first project trailer from the YouTube channel as it doesn't contain any direct links to the download links as it pertains to the rules

Last edited:
i will simply transcribe and describe and not link the instagram material and will just emmbed (from the approved sites mind you) only the announcement trailer and the main trailer as they fall within the critrea of not containing direct links to the download links and are the only shareable material in condtion with rules and guide lines
again i will also state im not trying to take credit in any manner or form
i am an IFDB member but am not myself an editor
i have friends who are editors but arent aware or a Members of the Site
all im simply trying do is with their express premission(which i would ask for every time and will provide the proof each time) distribute the work on here in a fair and equitable manner in realtions to the terms and condtions of the IFDB
so i am once asking again elsemore to move this back into fanedits in the works as i am fully compliant to the rules and guidelines of the project

(This is from the list of approved media sites and doesn't contain any links that will lead to direct download links in any manner) (april 28 2020) (project announcement trailer)
Synopsis:
Preparing to enter the next stage of his life, Peter Parker has fully accepted his role as New York City’s costumed protector: Spider-Man. However, fragments of his past continue to haunt him until eventually, he’s reunited with his childhood friend: Harry Osborn. Together, they unravel the secrets of his company and what both their fathers have in common. As looming threats grow, Peter becomes more protective of those closest to him, including ex-girlfriend Gwen Stacy.

Starring:
Andrew Garfield
Emma Stone
Dane Dehaan
Sally Field
Martin Sheen

Footage Used:
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Purpose:
The idea is to meld both films together and create a cohesive, grounded narrative that ties Peter's relationships together in these films in order to fully push him into the role of Spider-Man.

*No Copyright Infringement intended. All characters used are the property of Marvel, Disney, and Sony Pictures. This is a non-profit piece strictly made for entertainment as well as expressing longheld admiration of the character featured here. We do not have any money, just love for the character.*

from the projects instagram page story The Reasons,Intent and purpose behind it and list of changes to be made initially(aka The What ,The Why, and the Idea)
THE IDEA 1/2: - To combine both TASM1 and TASM2 in order to create a more personal narrative for Peter Parker and his journey to becoming Spider-Man. - That being said, my goal isn't to squish both films together but rather use TASM2 as the central narrative and have TASM1 fill in the quieter moments where Peter reflects on his past choices. - The themes that were muddled and ultimately dropped in-between films are brought to the forefront and expanded on. (ex. guilt, loss, ineptitude, and most importantly: consequence.) field's Prospered. - Garfield's performance is edited to be more introspective, troubled and especially haunted. He's thrust into the outcome of his actions and this re-cut attempts to show how he copes, as well as how realistically flawed someone like Peter could be in real life. - Peter's social dynamics are tested, there's a lot less Spider-Man and more of Peter Parker. He's undergoing a journey of self-discovery in order to see if he's made the right choices as a person.
THE IDEA 2/2 - The general theme of this re-cut is to understand that actions have consequences. The original series showed just how uncapable Peter was of learning from his mistakes, so this re-cut attempts to deliver that as his greatest weakness.

THE WHY: - I strongly believe that there's a compelling narrative within these two films. It's essentially about a boy learning to become a man, just told differently than the Raimi series. - Marc Webb demonstrates that he can direct a film about real, flawed people who are trying to fill an idea of something that left them long ago. This edit allows for those grounded moments to sit with the audience and empathise with this version of the character much more. - The cast's performances were unfortunately watered down in order to meet studio requirements, but this edit does what it can to allow Dehaan, Garfield and Stone to shine as their characters. - To demonstrate that Garfield's iteration can truly be considered 'amazing' and in-league with the other two adaptations.

THE WHAT: New opening titles/end credits. Restored deleted scenes/additional scenes Recut most of the scenes (from both films) to establish a standalone story. Re-scored themes and overall soundtrack No more Sinister Six build-up, Aunt May subplot, goofy slapstick moments, NY pedestrian birdwatching, Richard Parker subplot is gone. Several lines are cut/shortened that are redundant and don't push the scene forward (i.e "I break up with you") Slight emphasis on Peter's unconscious guilt for losing Uncle Ben. Much shorter and more grounded Spider-Man tale focusing on Peter and trying to navigate himself as an adult.
Also on April 28th 2020 a Teaser Poster for the projects announcement was revealed before the Official first posters(Character Posters of Andrew,Emma and Dane) and announcement trailer (on Both the Intsagram and Youtube(embedded and transcribed above) was released 2 days later on April 30th 2020
the project went the rest of 2020 without a single update

Last edited:
i can understand the removal of the Instagram Page links as pertaining to the that rule but not of the Announcement Trailer or the official first project trailer from the YouTube channel as it doesn't contain any direct links to the download links as it pertains to the rules
My apologies, after editing most of the posts I took a more liberal approach to any of the content that wasn't text based. Feel free go share the content if there are no links.
Also, feel free to share all of the old content at once vs periodically bumping the thread with new old content. I understand it may be an attempt to gain interest in the edit, but if it's already available, no need to not share at once. The posta will show up on news feeds/unread posts for everyone and they can view it all then.

My apologies, after editing most of the posts I took a more liberal approach to any of the content that wasn't text based. Feel free go share the content if there are no links.
Also, feel free to share all of the old content at once vs periodically bumping the thread with new old content. I understand it may be an attempt to gain interest in the edit, but if it's already available, no need to not share at once. The posta will show up on news feeds/unread posts for everyone and they can view it all then.
am planning to just post all stuff today to save time and effort

no worries it was an easy mistake to make

on February 5th 2021 We had our first update from the Insta In over almost a Year which was a short clip from the film stated the project was back on track
from then on we had pretty consistent updates till the projects release

On February 13th 2021 a special valentine day poster of Andrew and Emma Was Unveiled over on the Insta To celebrate Valentines day with the caption stating Just in time for Valentine's! I was able to whip this poster up, there's going to be a post up this weekend revealing some new details about this recut, as the one posted up on my Highlights is a bit outdated #TheParkerLuck 🕷 (this is the main hashtag of the project the other being its LogLine/Poster Caption which then later on becomes the main hashtage for the project)

On February 21st 2021 the project has become even more in depth and complex as 604Spidey is auditioning for Spider-Man Voices for Redubbing of Scenes n the Film
the caption of the post states: The majority of these scenes that require re-dubbing involve Peter whenever he's dressed as Spider-Man. If you're able to get the word out to someone who may be interested - please let me know. Thank you guys!

The Transcription of the Text in the posted Callout images reads:

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: ADDITIONAL VOCAL DUBBING REQUIRED FOR PETER PARKER/ SPIDER-MAN.(slide 1)

Hey everyone! With this project officially underway again, I'm currently seeking help from vocal talents who are able to do impressions - specifically for Andrew Garfield himself. New lines of dialogue will be written for these specific scenes, and will help with the re-contextualized narrative that this re-cut wishes to explore.(slide 2)

If you, or anyone you know, are interested and able to do a variety of impressions - feel free to contact me at my gmail: dailywebhead @ gmail Alternatively, you can also shoot a quick DM either here or @604spidey. Thanks again! (slide 3)

on the 28th of February 2021 we get a short clip from the project with the caption stating
Another brief look at the cut, sorry for the lack of actual updates, a lot of the work rn has been rebuilding the sound design from scratch in order to give it a tonally different vibe in regards to the (eventual) scoring process.

on April 20th 2021 Nearly a year to the start of the project another brief clip is released with the caption stating
Enjoy another clip from the re-cut! I'll be releasing small snippets throughout the week so stay tuned.

true to form on April 21st 2021 another clip this time of peter and gwen is released with the caption stating
Gwen and Peter play catch up, but he lets on a little more than he should.

this would turn out to be the last clip
then the Main/Final Trailer for The Parker Luck was Released On August 13th 2021 On youtube staing that the release date is August 20th
(This is from the list of approved media sites and doesn't contain any links that will lead to direct download links in any manner)
Transcription of Description
*Disclaimer: this is in no way endorsed by Disney, Marvel Entertainment, or the original creators of this franchise. This is a non-profit project that has been in the works for quite some time. It is meant strictly for personal use.* Preparing to enter the next stage of his life, Peter Parker has fully embraced his role as New York City’s costumed protector: Spider-Man. However, he continues to be haunted by a promise he's made to his former girlfriend's father, Captain Stacy. With the resurgence of childhood friend, Harry Osborn, Peter begins to reflect on the actions he's taken in his time as Spider-Man; and whether he's ready to accept the consequences that comes along with the role. As a result, Peter becomes increasingly protective of the ones he cares for the most - including Gwen Stacy. Available on August 20th.

true to form it did release on the 28th of august 2021 with an out now trailer on both insta and youtube with the links so i wont share them just the captions celebrating its release
from YouTube out now trailer :
"The end's not near, it's here." Thank you to everyone who's supported me throughout this journey, it's been a long time coming for this project and with the news of everything in regards to Andrew - this couldn't have come at a better time. Disney, Marvel, don't come for me, I just really love this franchise

from the instgram out now trailer post:
"Relive the Amazing"

- link in bio.

Thank you to everyone for their patience with this project, hopefully you all enjoy it.
I might do a full breakdown in the future if people are interested in hearing the process, thanks again you guys.

But Thats Not the End of The Story
on August 28th there is also a Post On how to own a personal Copy of the Film which for obvious reasons i cannot transcribe i can however share a partial transcription of the caption Here:

-
-
Also small disclaimer aside: I don't endorse piracy or profiting in any way, this is strictly a passion project created for the community to enjoy

On September 8 2021 He uploads a sequence from the film entitled Midtown Mayhem to The YouTube and advertise it with a small clip on the insta with the Instagram description stating :
Decided to upload the full sequence up on YouTube - had a lot of fun with this scene. Really wanted to make it feel like Spidey was juggling everything at once

the YouTube Description states :
Finally got a chance to upload this sequence to YouTube, had a lot of fun piecing the footage together for this one. Special thanks to my friends and the community for loaning their voices as New York's finest. I'll be doing a breakdown on this scene as well as 2 other sequences in the future, stay tuned for that one.
Once again, all rights reserved to Disney and Marvel Entertainment. It's a non-profit passion project, I have no money, just a lot of enthusiasm for this series.

This was (at the Time Of Posting) The Last YouTube Video of The project however i will update the thread in the future with the sequence breakdowns if and when Spidey604 uploads them
this however wasn't the last post from the Instagram page
There was a Picture Collage Post From yesterday (In Light Of No way Home And The Rumors Of the Return of The Amazing Spider-Man By Andrew And Sony
Picture Description: Three-Panel image montage top row is Peter and his dad at glens grave middle row is peter in his room and bottom row is Shailene Woodley As MJ
the Caption Of the Post is simple
You know what to do.

and that's the story of The Parker Luck a Spider-Man Story so far
hope you enjoyed it and will check it out
if there are any further posts/developments from the pages I will update the thread
if you do wish to check it out of your accord you can do so
if you have seen it let me know your opinions/reviews below also

Last edited by a moderator:
@HeartBeatCity.23 I've deleted your last post as it contains links to the Instagram that contains direct links. Please stop posting links that lead to direct download links. Thanks

there wasn't any links to the Instagram at all just transcribed description of the material the only imbedded is the approved media that doesn't link to any direct download links it was all words and only 1 Criteria meeting youtube trailer it was literally mostly words no links at all??!?!?!?!?!?!?WTF!!!! THERE WAS NO INSTAGRAM LINKS AT ALL ALL INSTGRAM MATERIAL WAS TRANSCRIBED AND DESCRIBED IN WORDS AND NOT LINKED OR EMBEDDED AT ALL AND THE ONLY EMBEDED MEDIA WAS THE OFFICAL PROJECT TRAILER FROM THE APPROVED YOUTUBE CHANNEL THAT ALSO DOES NOT CONTAIN DIRECT LINKS AT ALL IN ITS DESCRIPTIONS AT ALL
I SPENT 2 HOURS MAKING SURE THERE WASNT ANY LINKS AT ALL?WTF BRO DID YOU EVEN LOOK AT IT

Except there were none in the post at all
i spent 2 hours making sure of it i wrote detailed descriptions of the the Instagram material just so i wouldn't have to give any kind of link at all
the one link was the imbedded official project trailer from the approved media channel on YouTube was also didn't contain any direct links at all in its description at all
i painstakingly i made sure there wasn't anything like that in there at all
how could it be possible it was there if i sent so long making sure there wasn't
really this seems impossible and completely unbelivable and the warning seems completely unwarranted
@HeartBeatCity.23 I've deleted your last post as it contains links to the Instagram that contains direct links. Please stop posting links that lead to direct download links. Thanks

^^ there were hashtags which were formatted as hyperlinks, which I assume is what DigMod was referring to. If you click on them it takes you to the Instagram. Your post is currently invisible, not perma-deleted. So all the stuff you wrote can be retrieved if that's part of your frustration. There's no ill will here, we're just very strict with our rules.

^^ there were hashtags which were formatted as hyperlinks, which I assume is what DigMod was referring to. If you click on them it takes you to the Instagram. Your post is currently invisible, not perma-deleted. So all the stuff you wrote can be retrieved if that's part of your frustration. There's no ill will here, we're just very strict with our rules.
ok if i removed the hashtags links and symbols would that work?????? and would the post be returned because i spent so long trying to make the post adhere to the rules and guidelines??? could you return the post so i can remove the hyperlinks for the instagram hashtags?!?!

Back
Top Bottom