• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Parker Luck: A (Amazing) Spider-Man Story By 604Spidey

HeartBeatCity.23

Reaction score
Trophy Points
i honestly didn't realize using the hashtag would create a hyperlink
many apologies on my front
just let me have the post back so i can remove it the link but its mainly cuz i would like the written stuff back also so it doesnt get wasted

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i honestly didn't realize using the hashtag would create a hyperlink
many apologies on my front
just let me have the post back so i can remove it the link but its mainly cuz i would like the written stuff back also so it doesnt get wasted
An honest mistake.
Post restored and edited to remove instagram links.

HeartBeatCity.23

Reaction score
Trophy Points
An honest mistake.
Post restored and edited to remove instagram links.
many thanks again for the clarifications and swift resolution of this issue by you and the rest of the mods
one more question ?will my warning still stick or can it be removed? how long till the restored post is visble?

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Spider-Man GIF

krausfadr

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
HeartBeatCity.23 welcome. It's not required for you to submit the ongoing progress of the edit, but you can still do that if you want. It's optional. Since this edit is completed and you're not the editor it might not make much sense to post the progress anyway. After you are a member here for a certain period of time, you can submit an edit for review (as long as submitting on behalf of someone else is deemed to be allowed).

If this edit does get submitted for review, please realize there are pretty high standards and most submissions require additional changes before they are approved for IFDB. Based on the first 15 minutes I watched of this edit, it's likely the editor will have to make some updates before a reviewer would approve it for IFDB.

I found five pretty noticeable audio/video issues in the first 15 minutes.
Here they are (I omitted the more minor issues I found):

5m 8s very rough audio transition.
5m 15s Peter's last name spoken by the announcer is abruptly cut off.
7m 36s audio splice, background ambience does not match up, also has a fragment of dialogue that was meant to be cut.
8m 39s during the news story audio overlapped on top of each other, a click and a sudden stop to the audio happens.
11m 24s video transition to Norman in bed leaning back does not match up well with his previous shot.

Keep in mind the editor would have to be willing to make the changes requested by the reviewer, so if this is a final release, chances are it might not be approved for IFDB as-is.

HeartBeatCity.23

Reaction score
Trophy Points
HeartBeatCity.23 welcome. It's not required for you to submit the ongoing progress of the edit, but you can still do that if you want. It's optional. Since this edit is completed and you're not the editor it might not make much sense to post the progress anyway. After you are a member here for a certain period of time, you can submit an edit for review (as long as submitting on behalf of someone else is deemed to be allowed).

If this edit does get submitted for review, please realize there are pretty high standards and most submissions require additional changes before they are approved for IFDB. Based on the first 15 minutes I watched of this edit, it's likely the editor will have to make some updates before a reviewer would approve it for IFDB.

I found five pretty noticeable audio/video issues in the first 15 minutes.
Here they are (I omitted the more minor issues I found):

5m 8s very rough audio transition.
5m 15s Peter's last name spoken by the announcer is abruptly cut off.
7m 36s audio splice, background ambience does not match up, also has a fragment of dialogue that was meant to be cut.
8m 39s during the news story audio overlapped on top of each other, a click and a sudden stop to the audio happens.
11m 24s video transition to Norman in bed leaning back does not match up well with his previous shot.

Keep in mind the editor would have to be willing to make the changes requested by the reviewer, so if this is a final release, chances are it might not be approved for IFDB as-is.
glad you pointed it out
ill bring it up to the editor and hopefully get it sorted in the future
also it depends on which link you downloaded from and where you played it cuz some fanedits ive watched in the past didnt download properly or werent playing smoothly in certain media players

krausfadr

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This was the version provided by the editor and the issues noted can be confirmed as not from the media player since the movie was tested in multiple players. However a player also would not create the type of issues I heard and saw in the edit. Also I only viewed the first 15 minutes. You might want to check if the editor is open to making any further changes which might be requested by an official reviewer before you pursue getting this edit listed on IFDB.

HeartBeatCity.23

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This was the version provided by the editor and the issues noted can be confirmed as not from the media player since the movie was tested in multiple players. However a player also would not create the type of issues I heard and saw in the edit. Also I only viewed the first 15 minutes. You might want to check if the editor is open to making any further changes which might be requested by an official reviewer before you pursue getting this edit listed on IFDB.
of course ill bring it up with them

VERsingthegamez

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Did some digging to find the cut to watch and I really enjoyed it overall. It was a great cut together of both the films but there were definitely some audio issues. From music being too loud peoples voice being too quiet.

yoshif8tures

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I watched this edit and I agree with the mods, if the editor really wants this edit to be approved then he should simply create an account and ask for input directly rather than. Having you as an intermediary.
I myself noticed quite a few issues particularly with sound that I’m sure many here such as myself could help with, but if he’s unwilling then there’s little we can do.

HeartBeatCity.23

Reaction score
Trophy Points
on February 5th 2021 We had our first update from the Insta In over almost a Year which was a short clip from the film stated the project was back on track
from then on we had pretty consistent updates till the projects release

On February 13th 2021 a special valentine day poster of Andrew and Emma Was Unveiled over on the Insta To celebrate Valentines day with the caption stating Just in time for Valentine's! I was able to whip this poster up, there's going to be a post up this weekend revealing some new details about this recut, as the one posted up on my Highlights is a bit outdated #TheParkerLuck 🕷 (this is the main hashtag of the project the other being its LogLine/Poster Caption which then later on becomes the main hashtage for the project)

On February 21st 2021 the project has become even more in depth and complex as 604Spidey is auditioning for Spider-Man Voices for Redubbing of Scenes n the Film
the caption of the post states: The majority of these scenes that require re-dubbing involve Peter whenever he's dressed as Spider-Man. If you're able to get the word out to someone who may be interested - please let me know. Thank you guys!

The Transcription of the Text in the posted Callout images reads:

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: ADDITIONAL VOCAL DUBBING REQUIRED FOR PETER PARKER/ SPIDER-MAN.(slide 1)

Hey everyone! With this project officially underway again, I'm currently seeking help from vocal talents who are able to do impressions - specifically for Andrew Garfield himself. New lines of dialogue will be written for these specific scenes, and will help with the re-contextualized narrative that this re-cut wishes to explore.(slide 2)

If you, or anyone you know, are interested and able to do a variety of impressions - feel free to contact me at my gmail: dailywebhead @ gmail Alternatively, you can also shoot a quick DM either here or @604spidey. Thanks again! (slide 3)

on the 28th of February 2021 we get a short clip from the project with the caption stating
Another brief look at the cut, sorry for the lack of actual updates, a lot of the work rn has been rebuilding the sound design from scratch in order to give it a tonally different vibe in regards to the (eventual) scoring process.

on April 20th 2021 Nearly a year to the start of the project another brief clip is released with the caption stating
Enjoy another clip from the re-cut! I'll be releasing small snippets throughout the week so stay tuned.

true to form on April 21st 2021 another clip this time of peter and gwen is released with the caption stating
Gwen and Peter play catch up, but he lets on a little more than he should.

this would turn out to be the last clip
then the Main/Final Trailer for The Parker Luck was Released On August 13th 2021 On youtube staing that the release date is August 20th
(This is from the list of approved media sites and doesn't contain any links that will lead to direct download links in any manner)
Transcription of Description
*Disclaimer: this is in no way endorsed by Disney, Marvel Entertainment, or the original creators of this franchise. This is a non-profit project that has been in the works for quite some time. It is meant strictly for personal use.* Preparing to enter the next stage of his life, Peter Parker has fully embraced his role as New York City’s costumed protector: Spider-Man. However, he continues to be haunted by a promise he's made to his former girlfriend's father, Captain Stacy. With the resurgence of childhood friend, Harry Osborn, Peter begins to reflect on the actions he's taken in his time as Spider-Man; and whether he's ready to accept the consequences that comes along with the role. As a result, Peter becomes increasingly protective of the ones he cares for the most - including Gwen Stacy. Available on August 20th.

true to form it did release on the 28th of august 2021 with an out now trailer on both insta and youtube with the links so i wont share them just the captions celebrating its release
from YouTube out now trailer :
"The end's not near, it's here." Thank you to everyone who's supported me throughout this journey, it's been a long time coming for this project and with the news of everything in regards to Andrew - this couldn't have come at a better time. Disney, Marvel, don't come for me, I just really love this franchise

from the instgram out now trailer post:
"Relive the Amazing"

- link in bio.

Thank you to everyone for their patience with this project, hopefully you all enjoy it.
I might do a full breakdown in the future if people are interested in hearing the process, thanks again you guys.

But Thats Not the End of The Story
on August 28th there is also a Post On how to own a personal Copy of the Film which for obvious reasons i cannot transcribe i can however share a partial transcription of the caption Here:

-
-
Also small disclaimer aside: I don't endorse piracy or profiting in any way, this is strictly a passion project created for the community to enjoy

On September 8 2021 He uploads a sequence from the film entitled Midtown Mayhem to The YouTube and advertise it with a small clip on the insta with the Instagram description stating :
Decided to upload the full sequence up on YouTube - had a lot of fun with this scene. Really wanted to make it feel like Spidey was juggling everything at once

the YouTube Description states :
Finally got a chance to upload this sequence to YouTube, had a lot of fun piecing the footage together for this one. Special thanks to my friends and the community for loaning their voices as New York's finest. I'll be doing a breakdown on this scene as well as 2 other sequences in the future, stay tuned for that one.
Once again, all rights reserved to Disney and Marvel Entertainment. It's a non-profit passion project, I have no money, just a lot of enthusiasm for this series.

This was (at the Time Of Posting) The Last YouTube Video of The project however i will update the thread in the future with the sequence breakdowns if and when Spidey604 uploads them
this however wasn't the last post from the Instagram page
There was a Picture Collage Post From yesterday (In Light Of No way Home And The Rumors Of the Return of The Amazing Spider-Man By Andrew And Sony
Picture Description: Three-Panel image montage top row is Peter and his dad at glens grave middle row is peter in his room and bottom row is Shailene Woodley As MJ
the Caption Of the Post is simple
You know what to do.

and that's the story of The Parker Luck a Spider-Man Story so far
hope you enjoyed it and will check it out
if there are any further posts/developments from the pages I will update the thread
if you do wish to check it out of your accord you can do so
if you have seen it let me know your opinions/reviews below also
Update : Yesterday 27th December 2021 Spidey604 Has Posted 2 more clips/sequences from the project in celebration of the holidays
the first clip was titled

The Parker Luck: A Spider-Man Story (2021) - Guilty Conscience​

here is the video description

Peter laments about his failures as his past continues to eat him alive. Happy Holidays! Here's another scene from the re-cut I did earlier this year, had a lot of fun piecing this one together. I used the infamous deleted scene from TASM2 and re-contextualized it as a means to project Peter's own insecurities and fallacies which are brought on due to his responsibilities as Spider-Man. I still plan on breaking this down further in the future with some additional commentary, but overall, happy with how this one came out.

the second clip was titled

The Parker Luck: A Spider-Man Story (2021) - Broken Vow​

here is the description
A race-against-time as Peter decides whether to honor a promise or to follow his heart. My favorite scene in this re-cut, as it highlights everything loved about this franchise along with the naivety that comes as a result. Enjoy!

i have also sent him your guys feedback and have requested that early next year he Joined IFDB as soon as possible forthwith and i fully expect him to do so

Top Bottom