• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The movie you are most ashamed you have ever tried to watch

can you put this on youtube, please?

Left Behind 

Not the Nic Cage one that came out recently, but the Kirk Cameron one from almost twenty years ago. It was cheap and dreadful.

I don't think I'm ashamed of having watched any movies, but there are some rewatches (mostly just partial rewatches I turned off eventually) I'm not proud of.

suspiciouscoffee said:
there are some rewatches (mostly just partial rewatches I turned off eventually) I'm not proud of.

Oh my, this. Forcing myself to rewatch Not Another Teen Movie was a personal low.

MovieFreakedMind said:
Left Behind 

Not the Nic Cage one that came out recently, but the Kirk Cameron one from almost twenty years ago. It was cheap and dreadful.

I think I watched the Nic Cage one on Netflix not that long ago.  But I can't remember if I actually watched it or if I just thought about watching it lol.

Duragizer said:
suspiciouscoffee said:
there are some rewatches (mostly just partial rewatches I turned off eventually) I'm not proud of.

Oh my, this. Forcing myself to rewatch Not Another Teen Movie was a personal low.

I think the fact that you like Freddie Got Fingered is probably your personal low.

Recently, Woody Woodpecker (2017). I saw a review about it, it's a shockingly cheap and weird production, and though it's in English and has American actors, it's a Brazilian film. I've never heard of a film with no hair before, but ok. 

My wife saw it listed on HBO or Netflix or Prime or something on the Fire Stick and thought "oh I recognize that name, maybe we can watch this with the baby". I said nothing, hoping it would at least be so bad it's good, because I'm into that stuff. We turned it off about two minutes in. It's the kind of film they use to torture people in North Korea.

TVs Frink said:
Duragizer said:
suspiciouscoffee said:

I think the fact that you like Freddie Got Fingered is probably your personal low.

I like a handful of individual scenes from Freddie Got Fingered.

Duragizer said:

tumblr_nj7aze73zr1qhz95yo1_500.gif

So bizarre...

Duragizer said:
TVs Frink said:
Duragizer said:
suspiciouscoffee said:

This is meant to be a defense?

addiesin said:
I've never heard of a film with no hair before, but ok. 

I don't know what this means.

TVs Frink said:
Duragizer said:
TVs Frink said:
Duragizer said:
suspiciouscoffee said:

This is meant to be a defense?

A clarification, rather.

Back
Top Bottom