• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Incredible Hulk - Out of Control Cut

Finally!! Been anxiously waiting for this. Of the 4 comic book movies that came out that year (Hulk, Iron Man, Dark Knight, Punisher: War Zone) Hulk was my favorite.

Also you guys can PM QuickCut to see if he'll give you the the DLCs personally.

tylerdurden389 said:
Finally!! Been anxiously waiting for this. Of the 4 comic book movies that came out that year (Hulk, Iron Man, Dark Knight, Punisher: War Zone) Hulk was my favorite.

Haha, ok, I'd have to say I love both Iron Man and Dark Knight more than Hulk. Dark Knight is my #1 movie of all time, Iron Man is somewhere in my Top 50, and I don't think Hulk would even get to my Top 100. But that's why I edited it, because I thought it could be better. Hope you enjoy. :)

Yeah, me too!
Can't wait for it to appear!

Whispers, workprint version you say?
There is a workprint of TIH out in the wild?

I am new to the whole world of fan-edits, but I have to say, wow. Your version of The Incredible Hulk is excellent. Keep up the good work.

Not sure why my last comment was deleted but I'll say it again: I can't download this. All files say "plugin error (out of date) or "not available".

I think when QuickCut left he took the edit with him. It's a shame, since it sounded great. So, does that mean this goes under The Missing Ones thread?

Right now, the website is in transition. No links from any edit are currently available.

You should still be able to PM QuickCut for his edit.

TomH1138 said:
No links from any edit are currently available.
That's not true.

It's possible QuickCut took his edit down. Or his MediaFire account was supended.

TomH1138 said:
You should still be able to PM QuickCut for his edit.

This is true.

Oh, OK. I guess I misunderstood what was being said in the "Future of FanEdit.org" thread. I thought you webmasters wanted all the links down, and when they said they couldn't find it, I guessed that was just a sign of the work in progress.

TomH1138 said:
Oh, OK. I guess I misunderstood what was being said in the "Future of FanEdit.org" thread. I thought you webmasters wanted all the links down, and when they said they couldn't find it, I guessed that was just a sign of the work in progress.

New rules will be written soon.

In the meantime, about this Hulk edit, I e-mailed QC asking him about it.

Cool. I just hope this doesn't come off as pressuring him. He seemed upset with the idea of illegal downloading.

Nic Sticinski said:
Cool. I just hope this doesn't come off as pressuring him. He seemed upset with the idea of illegal downloading.

I just asked him if he took it offline or if his account was suspended. I don't think he'll explode from the pressure of that.

Geez, here I was thinking that keeping up with this thread would keep me in the loop about this fan edit. Quickcut left, his files got taken down, he's upset about illegal downloading? And also there was an important "the future of fanedit.org" post in regards to ALL fan edits? Ugh, guess I have to go back to looking around nearly the entire site twice a day again, and not just follow the threads on fan edits I'm interested in. So much for saving myself an extra 10-20 minutes everyday (assuming there's alot of threads that I have to read to be up to speed).

^First world problems.

Logged in today to tell you guys that my MediaFire account was suspended, I did not purposely take the edit down. I don't know when or where I will re-upload.

Quickcut, good luck on that!

Any news on the BlueRay version yet?

Back
Top Bottom