• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Incredible Hulk - Out of Control Cut

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
[MENTION=11055]QuickCut[/MENTION] definitely deserves a shoutout for this edit. One of the better Extended Edition I've seen. :)

stretch009

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Agreed, definitely one of the best edits I've ever seen. The only thing that would make it better, IMHO, is if there was an HD version of it.

-

Coleberg

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Even just the video file itself (I can always create my own DVD) would be awesome.

Ray Rezek

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I neeeeed this. As a lifelong Marvel fan, I can't believe that I did not know of all of this extra footage and that I have not watched it yet. I want to see this really bad.

MathUser

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I would like to see this but the author wouldn't give it to me cause I bought the dvd and not the bluray. The bluray has a few more scenes than the dvd.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
MathUser said:
I would like to see this but the author wouldn't give it to me cause I bought the dvd and not the bluray. The bluray has a few more scenes than the dvd.

not sure what you want any of us to do about it. own the source material (in this case, apparently the blu-ray) and communicate with the editor.

revel911

Reaction score
Trophy Points
What stinks is I have the Blu-ray, I helped with the color matching for this .... and I don't even have a copy.

QuickCut

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
revel911 said:
What stinks is I have the Blu-ray, I helped with the color matching for this .... and I don't even have a copy.

I actually unfortunately don't have a copy of this anymore. I got rid of a bunch of DVDs a while ago and this ended up with them somehow or other. I'm just posting this because I'm getting a lot of PMs about availability. I don't know if it'll help to say something about it here, but in short, I can't help you. I really apologize for it, but there's not much I can do short of re-editing the entire thing. :-(

tomahawk

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was hoping to obtain this edit, however it appears that is no longer possible. That being the case, I hope it is not poor form to let people know here that I am just finishing off my own as we speak:-

***link removed by moderator***

Nic

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have a physical and digital copy of the edit, but I've no idea how to make it available.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
tomahawk said:
I was hoping to obtain this edit, however it appears that is no longer possible. That being the case, I hope it is not poor form to let people know here that I am just finishing off my own as we speak:-
tomahawk, it's not particularly good form, your own thread should be enough.

Also, please read The Rules and Using This Site. Specifically, do not bump project threads just to say that the edit is not available.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nic said:
I have a physical and digital copy of the edit, but I've no idea how to make it available.

Wrong thread for this discussion, but I'm too tired tonight to move this to the proper place. There are plenty of options - file lockers such as Mega or Megashares, newsgroups, torrents...you might try some Googling. You could also look through the forums, for instance there are good stickied threads in the other tech help section about newsgroups.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
DVD5 has been reuploaded to Mega, DLC submitted to Info.

Top Bottom