• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Hunger Games: The Mini-series (8 Episodes)

Here's a before and after scene with Original music first and then the Rescore after (by Brian Eno and Harold Budd) to give a better idea of what I'm trying to achieve.

Thanks! Sadly, I no longer have the original project for TP and the reason why it wasn't submitted.

Thanks! Sadly, I no longer have the original project for TP and the reason why it wasn't submitted.

not to veer too far off topic, but out of curiosity, what were your goals in editing the 2nd season of TP?

not to veer too far off topic, but out of curiosity, what were your goals in editing the 2nd season of TP?
Not to jump on the editors toes but from what i can remember there was less of the James story & less Benjamin Horne civil war antics.

Did you lose your edit? I have it on a hard drive somewhere if you want it back

Thanks, I have the files, but I never got to add the disclaimer to each episode.
I removed all the filler that was added after they were forced to resolve things Mid-season, and only kept threads that were essential to the main story or character plots that mattered. Season 2 has always been a chore to get through, even for big fans.

I've been working my way through Twin Peaks for the first time recently, and I was surprised how much I enjoyed the second season (more than the first, overall). The early wrap-up of the initial plot felt rushed, but the black lodge stuff was compelling, and I didn't mind the extra fluff. James' story was the only thing that annoyed me really.

Disclaimers are recommended but not a deal-breaker. It would be a shame not to get the edit out there just because you weren't able to add one before you lost your files.

Last edited:

This edit surprised me. Not only was it basically ready for approval when it was submitted, it completely achieves that which it aims...to look and feel like a miniseries. Excellent work!

I feel like a lot of people who couldn't wade through all four movies (don't get that...they are excellent as they are) could make it through this miniseries. Discover and enjoy the world of Panem! Just don't get drafted in the Reaping!

Congratulations, MisterCooper!

Approved.

Last edited:
Congrats @MisterCooper !
Thread moved to Fixes, Mixes & TV

Are you planning to make a lightweight version (smaller file sizes) to go along with the full size version of the mini-series?

Version 1.4 is finished
I had a friend QC the entire thing for me and I spent the past week working out all the technical issues and things. There were some frame rate issues I noticed that wont get into and why it happened (dvdfab:mad:), audio and sub issues as well, but all the kinks are worked out in this version.

Are you planning to make a lightweight version (smaller file sizes) to go along with the full size version of the mini-series?
I would more than happy make a smaller version for people that dont want them in Max quality. If anyone wants any just PM

Last edited:
Version 1.4 is finished
I had a friend QC the entire thing for me and I spent the past week working out all the technical issues and things. There were some frame rate issues I noticed that wont get into and why it happened (dvdfab:mad:), audio and sub issues as well, but all the kinks are worked out in this version.

I would more than happy make a smaller version for people that dont want them in Max quality. If anyone wants any just PM
Good to know that it wasn't just me.

That is an excellent trailer. Very emotive. It's one of the most professional that I've ever seen. Great work!

Created new encodes of the series (1.5) , went back and created prores versions and made HEVC versions out of those, looks 100% better now (and smaller)

vlcsnap-2022-08-07-01h27m32s219.png
vlcsnap-2022-08-07-01h29m24s988.png

This edit didn't get nearly as much love as it deserved. I feel it is the only way to watch the series. Just wish I didn't feel compelled to download it every time there is an update. Between you, Wraith, Stromboli and INIGHTMARES and your perpetual updates...

This edit didn't get nearly as much love as it deserved. I feel it is the only way to watch the series. Just wish I didn't feel compelled to download it every time there is an update. Between you, Wraith, Stromboli and INIGHTMARES and your perpetual updates...
I appreciate that šŸ‘, and I promise that this is the last update for this edit. šŸ˜
**Old link works if you already have it**

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom