• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Durnk Thread

Are you drunk?

• Total voters
I'm drinking air. I feel air drunk (dehydrated).

Scribb = Scroob

DiligentGentleAracari-size_restricted.gif

Neglify said:
Neg's ranking of the 7 spirits...

1. Rum
2. Gin
3. Whiskey
4. Vodka
5. Brandy
6. Tequila
7. Schnapps

1. Tequila
2. Whiskey
3. Rum
4. Vodka
5. Brandy
6. Schnapps
7. Gin

I actually prefer mezcal, but I can’t drink any of that stuff anymore.

As far as drinking straight up non mixed or flavored goes, nice gin is my favorite. Has to be decent though, cheap gin and good gin have a VERY wide gap, whereas to me vodka is narrower, flavor wise. Obviously you can tell the difference between shit and good vodka, I mean the good will be smoother and go down easier and overall taste better, but flavor wise they are somewhat similar. Cheap gin tastes like an entire different alcohol.

However for drinking straight i like flavored vodka the most. I'm a big fan of New Amsterdam green apple vodka. Except every once in while you randomly get a bad bottle with a nasty flavor, but most of the time it's great. (I've never had a bad large bottle of it, it's always the fifths)

Flavored whiskey is good too.

Best vodka I've ever tasted was at a brewery in my hometown. They took a big-ass sun tea dispenser thing - like this, but bigger:

869354-1115[5].jpg

And filled it with unflavored vodka...and cucumbers. I dunno how long they let it sit for the vodka to absorb the cucumber flavor, but I've never had a smoother tasting shot of vodka. Pretty sure they said it was just cheap well vodka, too.

I've tried many variations of cucumber-flavored vodka, but they have never matched that deliciousness.

You ever tried making your own infused vodka? It's real easy. You just slice up your fruit of choice, throw it in a jar, pour vodka (Even cheap vodka will come out fine) into the jar with it, let it sit for a couple days. Profit.

A friend of mine in high school was growing some plants in his yard. His parents figured it out before they ever produced buds. When he was made to dispose of them, we took the leaves, placed them in some stockings and soaked them in vodka for a month. Let’s just say the leaves aren’t totally useless.

This post may be is definitely my most @"Neglify" moment on this  forum.

All the best durnks are on the FE Discord.

What about pisco?

Add some sugar and lots of lime juice for a lazy pisco sour.

dahmage said:
TVs Frink said:
All the best durnks are on the FE Discord.

This is the first I've heard of it.

You are a filthy liar who should be ashamed of your filthy lies.

You're welcome. Now go join Discord to show your appreciation.

TVs Frink said:
You're welcome.  Now go join Discord to show your appreciation.

I see you have noticed and are admiring my restraint.

Yes it is quite strong.

No you may not touch it.

dahmage said:
TVs Frink said:
You're welcome.  Now go join Discord to show your appreciation.

I see you have noticed and are admiring my restraint.

Yes it is quite strong.

No you may not touch it.

This is apparently some new definition of "admiring" that I was previously unaware of.

Back
Top Bottom