• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Durnk Thread

Are you drunk?

• Total voters
Agreed. Plus there's the annoying factor of people who don't know shit thinking they are being extreme by drinking it, even though it's the same strength as either one by itself.

EXTREME!!!!!!!!!!

Where's the "Tripping on acid thread" thread?

You can only see it when you're on pcp.

That was a crazy night I couldn't see nothin I still don't know how I didn't die a hundred times back then. PCP's a hell of a drug.

Maybe you did and this is just the afterlife you've earned for yourself.

Neglify said:

I thought I made one last weekend, but when I woke up the next morning it turned out I used a typewriter instead of my laptop and it's unclear if I even put any paper in it.

Made some nice sounds that went well with the dancing carpet, though.

ChainsawAsh said:
Neglify said:

I thought I made one last weekend, but when I woke up the next morning it turned out I used a typewriter instead of my laptop and it's unclear if I even put any paper in it.

lxR2mzq.gif

Possessed said:
Maybe you did and this is just the afterlife you've earned for yourself.

You're so cute. I remember my first existential crisis.

Duragizer said:
ChainsawAsh said:
Neglify said:

lxR2mzq.gif

I just knew someone was going to post this and I just knew that someone would be you.

TVs Frink said:
Duragizer said:
ChainsawAsh said:
Neglify said:

lxR2mzq.gif

I just knew someone was going to post this and I just knew that someone would be you.

Take water bottle. Take 4 or 5 medium sized gulps out of water bottle. Fill water bottle back up with gin or vodka, either one works nicely. Empty crystal lite (or equivalent other brand) into bottle and shake. Delicious, refreshing, discreet, and low calorie (for an alcoholic drink anyway). I've fallen in love with these things, real great for a mid day pickmeup. Vodka or gin depends on the flavor you prefer, I would say vodka goes better with lemonade while gin works better with fruity varieties, but either will work well enough with either.

do the world a favor and Dare to Be Stupid.
escape from Your Own Private Idaho.
use your Freedom Of Choice.
gotta tell ya, i dig that God Damn Rock n' Roll.
strange story, but I Turned Into A Martian!
i only need to know one thing: Is She Weird?
now ask yerself a question: Who Do You Want To Be?

this has been your ray, tuning in with an important public service announcement.
Stay tuned for more important information.

I'm not drunk, but I wish I was. The past couple days have been infuriating and I want to dull that edge.  :mad:

Back
Top Bottom