• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

THE ARMY OF THE TWELVE MONKEYS: Remixed by Jorge

tylerdurden389 said:
Lol, what can I say? I bought a new tv so that I can actually have the picture take up the whole screen. My old tube tv would make the picture smaller when I watched cable. Now my new tv makes the dvd picture smaller instead lol.
tour-frame-head-scratch.gif

Yeah, I don't get it either.

Thanks L8wrtr and Brumous for the insightful reviews.
Glad that even with it's shortcomings you still enjoyed it. :)

I like this movie, but this sounds very interesting indeed. Thanks for the effort, I'll be checking it out.

I just finished watching and wanted to leave a short review

I really liked your edit Jorge good job!

A few of the scenes i found a bit weird, James character had mood changes a lot after each time travel,for example James when he meets back up with the therapist in the street before going to the hotel with her is a defeated person ready to give himself up to the cops. In other parts of the movie he is very disoriented by the time travel. But this isnt necessarily a bad thing it kind of helps lead you to believe he is experiencing time travel and that hes not just an insane person but might be telling the truth. The movie still played very well and was very entertaining.

My only issue is that i would have ended the movie with out showing any of the future at all. I feel we are able to see that James Cole is stuck in a time loop even with out seeing the future ... the mere fact that we see him as a boy watching the shooting at the airport we are left understanding that he is doomed to repeat his actions over and over again. So i would have chosen to end the film with a fade to a white screen from the last shot of young Coles eyes.
Congratulations, i highly recommend this edit, good work!

DwightFry78 said:

It's very simple. When I had my old tube tv, everything I watched on cable had black bars on all 4 sides. Meaning the actual picture was only about 2/3s of the screen. However, now with my new tv, when I watch dvds the picture looks exactly the same because my dvds are standard, not blu-ray.

tylerdurden389 said:
It's very simple. When I had my old tube tv, everything I watched on cable had black bars on all 4 sides. Meaning the actual picture was only about 2/3s of the screen. However, now with my new tv, when I watch dvds the picture looks exactly the same because my dvds are standard, not blu-ray.
tour-frame-head-scratch.gif

Sounds like you need to fix your settings. If I've understood, which I'm not sure I have.

hi guys !

I'm a newbie here, and the first fanedit I saw was this one...
WOW !!!
I don't know this Jorge, but I agree with all the good I've read about his work !

I rediscovered the movie I loved, but in a smooth, clean way... Still as sensible and full of emotions, but with a more progressive climax...

LOVE IT !

Thanx Jorge, and all the fans who make this kind of website possible... Total repsect for passion !

Ok just finished downloading this. we have wirless but still takes ssome time.
This is my 4th Remixed by Jorge viewing
Kill Bil X
Blue Skies On Mars
The Dark Knight
I'm never disapointed in the overall awesome professional quality of his edits.

Back
Top Bottom