• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Superman IV: The Quest For Cash by Billy Batson

I think this puppy is nearly ready to be released into the world. Thanks to the help of Zarius and coinilius, and with some additional experience using Sony Vegas, I've cleaned this up about as much as I can. The horrible condition of the deleted footage available on the Blu-ray nearly sinks it, but with the understanding that this is at best a final workprint I think it makes for a better viewing experience than the release version of the film.

The movie is still gawd-awful, of course, but this cut cleans up many of the loose ends and eliminates some of the more painfully silly bits. Given the film's shady production history, I've decided to rename my cut: SUPERMAN IV: THE QUEST FOR CASH.

Cover1.jpg

Now that I'm a Faneditor, I realize that I could just submit this to the database and call it a done deal, but I would very much appreciate it if someone with a bit more seniority could take a look at my final edit before I do so. I don't want to risk getting kicked back down to newbie status if I've overrated my abilities.

Thanks,

Billy Batson

Hi Billy, I'll review this for you. Send me a PM with the details.

A bit more seniority?
Tell him to get the hell off your lawn!;-)

Congrats on finishing though man, it'll be a treat.

Yes, congratulations on finishing! Looking forward to watching the completed edit as I quite enjoyed what you were doing with this edit *thumbs up*

This has been unleashed. It's been submitted to that other site, so hopefully it will be available soon.

Ozymandias said:
Hi, sounds like a really good cut I'd really like to see it.
Let me suggest you please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us​ all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

Would love to see your cut. Loved your Dracula restoration.
Cheers, Pabs

I noticed where it's now available on that other site. Thanks.

I just left a review of the edit on IFDB. Sorry it took a while to get to:)

Back
Top Bottom