• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

STAR WARS REVISITED by Adywan

Amazing stamina. I can't even count how many times I've thought of scrapping my epVII edit just because of how little time I get with it and how much it requires. Adywan is a true inspiration.

What a great man with wonderful dedication!  I can't wait to watch his prequels, simply because of his inspiration and to see how much he will change the prequel's story.  I can already imagine having Yoda being Obi-Wan's master, to fit in with the originals, in some way... oh, well, it still is early!

Good grief! That's INCREDIBLE! Wow. Adywan has some serious model-making chops.

At last, a release of Adywan's finished ESB:REVISITED  is imminent...

Here's his latest announcement, and check out this new Hoth base shot while you're at it -

18208929_1677206522294923_1956372888267813803_o.jpg

!!!! ... Holy Hell. Is this for real? So soon? It's too good to be true! In any case, I now need to go find clean pants.

The teaser Hoth base shot is killer!

Hey hey hey hey HAY! April fools was last month, come on now!  :p

Rogue-theX said:
Hey hey hey hey HAY! April fools was last month, come on now!  :p

Come to think of it, I don't recall him doing one at the time this year...

Perhaps he got fed up of us anticipating his annual hoaxes on the usual date, and this is his solution!  :p

Hardbackyoyo said:
ThrowgnCpr said:
Hardbackyoyo said:
DominicCobb said:
Surely he can.

I won't support the Revisited Editions if he's not going to acknowledge the Anthology movies in them.

okay, Adywan doesn't need you to. You can watch the theatrical, or one of the many special editions of the films. Fanedits are personal. If you prefer different editing, you should really try to do it yourself.

I wish I could, but I don't have enough editing prowess. It would be great if he could teach me how. I love A New Hope Revisited more than any other version of the movie and I really want it to work with the official releases of The Force Awakens, Rogue One, and all the other Star Wars movies coming out, but some of the changes he made sort of prevent any cohesion with them.

Man I know this is an old comment but I can't say nothing. How ungrateful, you don't have to watch these you have other options like the Despecialized editions. Don't complain here about continuity when he made the edit before Rogue One was even released. Lucas didn't follow continuity so really this goes back much further if you have issues go bring it up with him. Also I believe he said he was going to do an updated version so he might change it later anyway, who knows. This isn't a drive through, hello sir what can I get you? Seriously dude the fuck.

It really wasn't necessary to dig that back up.

The DVD-9 is once again available at MEGA via info.

I popped over intending to add that exact update link. :)   

Marvellous finish on the Wampa by Adywan.  It was causing him some real problems recently, but hopefully his imminent test shots of it will work out now.

At the risk of this being another false alarm, it does seem the Ep5 release is imminent.

Moe_Syzlak said:
At the risk of this being another false alarm, it does seem the Ep5 release is imminent.

If Trump could just hold off on the nuclear holocaust until after I've watched ESB:R I'll be happy :) .

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom